64.) Finals

Y/n  POV

I got ready to leave , I had my flashcards, books ,computer and bag all ready in my car the only thing that was missing in my car was me . Where was I ? I was in the kitchen eating with max eating beside me on the counter  he said ''Are you ready?'' I replied with a nervous voice ''Yeah but I'm afraid I didn't study enough'' Max looked at me wildly and said ''But you've studied  three days straight , you'll  be fine just remember I love you. '' Hearing them words made me calm down and gain confidence. I was walking through the door when Max stopped me ''You forgot this ''He said as he pecked me on the lips and put his beanie on my head. I went out the door and got into my car and drove off anxious to get the finals over with.

2 Hours Later (Bet you read that like the narrator on SpongeBob) 

I sat in the room where I will be taking the final exam , nervousness went throughout my body as the professor handed me my exam. I looked at the exam and then realized I knew all of these the  first hour flew by pretty quickly . And then I realized the second part I knew nothing I only focused on the first bit while I was studying. I quickly circled random answers and hoped they were  right. after that we were done. I rewarded myself of going to Starbucks for a coffee . After I got my coffee I went back home waiting for my grades to pop up on my computer saying if I failed or not . Max was screaming as I got the email he read it first as I was too scared to see it he read in his Butt knight voice "It seems Ms. L/N has passed her finals and is a valedictorian in this  falls graduation scoring the highest at 99.8 percent . We will send your cap and gown form please send it back by 6/23/17 thank you .'' I started to cry tears of joy and everyone Ross and Tim heard and hugged me as well . I was so happy I was about to be done with college.

Max's POV

She passed her finals she was crying tears of joy as we all came in and hugged her ..But I have something more planned A party celebrating this but with something special to mark her as mine .. I'm thinking about a ring.

Hey guys its Hannah here, sorry for the big delay I just recently graduated and I'm working on stuff at the current moment but I hope you enjoyed this chapter took about 1 hour to type because I didn't like the first layout of how I had it ,but thanks for reading ...Peace out