49.) Christmas Preparation (1 of 5)

Y/N POV

I look around finding a place to put the tree when Ross comes in and suggests a spot . I take Ross's suggestion and put it about 5 inches from the window . max and Tim bring in the box with everything in it . Ross and Tim start decorating the rooms and kitchen. me and max set the tree up and decorate it . when we finish the popcorn rope we start with all the ornaments and the star we put it around and light it . we plug in the tree and its beautiful. f/N starts singing o christmas tree and i join in i swear we sound good together . Max and then keep humming along .after were done adam comes over to help set up for the party . He brings mason and alesa . alesa stares at the tree. And he starts singing where are you christmas . we are amazed at how well she sings . she is really good . we continue decorating as she sings later we finish decorating and are getting ready to decorate adam's place .

Max's POV

alesa is a good singer . we get ready to pile in the car to decorate adams until y/n grabs the keys out of my hands and starts the car . i laugh and get shotgun ross and tim get in the back . we head to adams to decorate . Adams is so big we will be there a while .y/n and alesa put a tree and wreathes up while us the guys do other stuff . i have to admit they do good decorating . i know its y/ns job outside of wattpad ( wait what max ? how dare you reveal my job out of wattpad for shame ) i'm sorry don't make me do something stupid. ( i will anyways thanks to you saying that , and too i do whatever i want i'm the writter here) whatever . anyways i am baking cookies for the party. until i saw y/n in her christmas sweater and i couldn't handle it i had to ...wait Hannah why are you making me do this ( REVENGE MAX) Please anything but this . ( nope sorry max) . god i knew it . but i find myself walking to y/n pulling her closer to me while adam hung a mistletoe above us we both looked and kissed it was magical . and i knew i needed to get her something for christmas . something she would love .

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANKS FOR READING BUT I WONT HAVE A/N NOTES ON CHAPTERS WITH PARTS BUT WILL BE AN A/N AFTER THE LAST PART WHICH IS 10 BTW . THANKS FOR READING ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK MATILDIA JOYCE: THE GHOST PERSONA . BUT PEACE LOVE UNICORNS .....BOIII ~Hannah