Wait...he has ABS!

Mikey's P.O.V:

I am sitting on the couch in the living room. I can't stop thinking of Mira. Her beauty...her voice...her hair...her face...her everything!...I don't know what this feeling in my stomach is...it's weird...so tingling...I might ask Donnie later...wait DONNIE! I could go with him to the club again tonight! I hope he takes me with him...I want...no I NEED to see Mira again! I want to talk to her, become her friend, maybe even boyfriend! Okay Mikey chill...first I have to met her...I hope this will work out...

So now I'm going to Donnie I have to ask him if I could go with him. As I walked towards his room I saw Raph sneak out of his room. I hid behind the wall. What were he doing in there?! Then Donnie came out of the shower. His body all wet expect his shell...he'd probably took it off for showering. This is one more thing I have to ask him! How to take the shell of!!!

So he went into his room and I slowly walked to it and knocked. I opened the door and saw him texting again. He looked up at me. "What do you want Mikey?" He asked. I hesitated. "I...uhm...wanted to ask you if I could come to the club tonight with you?..." I expected him to say no, but he nodded "sure, be ready at 11PM this is in one hour we will sneak out then" I smiled. "Okay D'" I became red while he smirked and laughed. "I'll will never ever call you like that again! NEVER!" He still laughed and went to his closet. Then my question went through my head. "Oh yeah and Donnie?" He looked at me. "Yeah?" He opened his closet and didn't recognized that it wasn't closed. He took of his shell and I saw him naked from behind. I closed my eyes and turned to the side, so I can't see him. He took out some cloves and put them on. "I wanted to ask you...if I could get my shell of as well?.." As I looked at him again he was putting on his shirt...wait...he has ABS! nevermind...so he answered. "I could...but it will hurt you for some minutes...I was thinking about it but then nodded. "I want this!" Donnie smiled a little. "Okay then..go to my lab and search in the black cabinet on the wall for a substance labeled with 'Experiment 101'. Take it and also take a needle with you." I nodded and went to get those things. As I came back he took it from me and demanded me to lay down on his bed. I did so. Then he looked at me with a stern face. "You really want to do this?...it will hurt you.." I was a little bit afraid but nodded. "Yes...it will not kill me...right?" He nodded shortly and sighed. He inserted an IV into my arm and the substance went right into me. It stung a little and I thought this was all. Until he took the IV out. I began to groan and scream in pain. I clenched onto his bedsheets and struggled. My breathing went faster and faster. I though I will die. But suddenly the pain wanished and I laid there exhausted. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a purple light illuminating the whole room. I blinked a few times and then I saw Donnie looking at me. He smiled. "It worked Mikey!" I smiled a bit. "Why...it is so...purple...in here?.." - "I have installed a soundproof system...then my room looks purple...you screamed loud Mikey.." I nodded and wanted to sit up. Then my shell looses. I gasped and looked at Donnie. He nodded and told me to stand up. I did so and my shell fell of. I felt free! Donnie tossed some clothes at me. "Put them on!" He looked away. The I sensed that I'm totally naked. I became red and laughed a bit. I looked at my bare body and I touched my stomach. I felt it! It was awesome! I had also a six-pack, which I totally liked! Raph would be so jelous!! I put the clothes on. It feels weird...but I look awesome! "You can have those clothes, they are to small for me anyways." I smiled and hugged him. "THANK YOUUUUUUU!"

(Mikey's clothes)