Punish the other Person

HEY GUYS, TORI HERE! THIS IS A LONG LEMON....IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHILE WRITING THIS.  PLEASE DONT JUFGE ME!! SO NOW ENJOY READING MY LITTLE PERVS ;)
TORI'S OUT✌

Megan's P.O.V:

As I was eating the food Donnie had brought me, I had to smirk at him. "You know, with your shell you look kinda adorable..." I had to laugh a bit and Donnie became a bit red. "We can change that~" he purred in my ear as a shiver went down my spine.

He stood up and took his shell away from him. His naked body turned me on. He smirked at me and sat down Infront of me. He had a Big boner and I started to get wet. "That's better?~" he asked as I nodded.

I put the plate onto the nightstand and leaned backwards. I was still naked, so I spread my legs wide and stared into his eyes. "Take me big D~ I need you inside me~ I need to feel you~"

As I said that, he started to kiss my neck wildly and pushed his big member into my tight womanhood. I screamed in pleasure and pain, but soon it was only pleasure.

He went in and out at a fast pace. I was a moaning mess underneath him. He liked this very much. He bite my neck and I reached my climax, screaming his name.

I felt that he was near his climax too. Suddenly he took himself out of me and came all over my body. I painted hard and felt how the sticky hot substance was all over me. I took a little of his cum on my finger and took my whole finger in my mouth and sucked on it.

Donnie bit his lip and smirked. "Let's play a game okay~?" He asked as I nodded. "Okay~ here I have a box full of dares~ you have to take one out and do what's on it and then it's my turn~ okay?" I nodded and took a small paper out and read it.

"Oh Don~ stand up, I'll do my job better on my knees~" I smirked and he stood up and leaned against the wall. I kneeled down Infront of him and put his member in my mouth and gave him a hard blowjob.

After he came I swallowed all of it and panted with my tongue out. He picked me up and threw me tmonto the bed again, then he took a dare and his smirk grew bigger. He threw the blanket to the ground. "Lay down~" I did as I was told. "Hands above your head" I did that too. And as soon and I had my hands above my head he took out some handcuffs and cuffed my hands on the bed. I looked at him. "Don? What's the dare?" I asked him. He smirked and spread my legs. "Just enjoy it babe~" he said.

I was confused when he suddenly stood up and went to his dresser. My eyes widen when he came back with a huge dildo in his hands. He crawled into the bed and put the dildo into my womanhood. I moaned loudly. I waited until he moved it out again and again inside me, but no, he just left it inside me and does nothing. I looked at him pleasingly but all he does Ist smirk. "Wait beautiful~ you'll enjoy it more soon~"

Mikey's P.O.V:

I heard moaning come from Donnie's room. I ran out of my room and saw raph and Leo sit on the couch. I spoke loudly "hey Bros, wanna go get some pizza gyoza???" They looked at me and refused to. "PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSS I AM HUNGRYYYYYYY I NEED FOOOOOOOD!" They held their ears close and gave in. "Just shut up already Mikey! We're going!" Raph said angry. I took them by their arms and dragged them out of the lair.

You own me one Donnie...

Donnies P.O.V:

I looked at her, she looks so submissive...I like her so much like this~ I grinned and took my laptop onto the bed and put on a porn. I turned the volume to the max and looked at her. The dildo was slowly coming out of her, cause she was getting wetter by the second. I pushed it into her again and she gasped. I closed her legs, so the dildo doesn't come out again. She panted and tried to open her legs again, but I didn't allowed it. "Nah nah nah~ stay that way or you'll get punished~" - "B..But...This..Kinda....F..Fels like a punishment..." She said and I smirked. "No it isn't, at least not for me~" She panted and tears at the handcuffs.

I turned her around so she now lays on her stomach. "Ass up" I commanded as she did so. Her ass looks so nice, I took out my phone and made a picture of her without of her knowledge. Then I slapped her ass and she moaned out loud. I did it again and again until you could see a red handprint on her ass. She tried to spread her legs again, but this time I was prepared. I had a belt under my bed and tied her things thight together. She turned her head to me. "Wh...Why are you....Doing...This??.." she panted. I smirked and turned her around again.

On my nightstand was lube, which I took and rubbed it on her butthole and pushed my finger for a short moment into her. Then I pushed my member in and she screamed out loud. "AHHH DOONNNN!! I..III FEEL LIKE I'M.....EXPOOODING!!! AHHHH!"

I pounded into her and went faster and harder by each thrust. She screamed loud and panted hard. After half an hour I released my cum into her and she came with me. I pulled out of her and unstrapped her and pulled the now fully wet dildo out of her. She lays there and pants hard.

Megan's P.O.V:

THIS..was...wow...I never felt this way... He's really wild...

I saw the small paper with the dare written on it and read it.

"Punish the other Person"