Chapter 6

Fergus was a kind soul and I took him for granted, I think it's time I did something for him. Nothing girly like cooking him dinner, something special. Something he'd love. But I don't know what he wants. I was so frustrated because I didn't know what he wanted, so I started to pout like a baby.

With my arms crossed over my chest, I sat on the floor and stared at a piece of cloth. "What to do? What to do?" I whispered as if an idea was going to come in mind as I chant those words.

"Patience? May I ask what you are doing?" Fergus questioned as he walked through the door.

I let out a sigh. "I'm just trying to figure out what to do for you to make you happy." I quickly covered my mouth. "I mean!!"

Fergus chuckled. "It is already. The only thing that will make me happy is to see you happy." He sat down next to me and wrapped his left arm around me.

Falling into his words, I laid my head on his shoulder. "You're to sweet."

Once again he laughed. "Oh, darling. I may be sweet now, but if you know the real me, I ain't that sweet."

His words confused me. "What do you mean?" I asked with my brows raised.

"My words my be sweet, but if you knew me on an intimate level, I'm not as sweet as you think." Fergus gave me a wink, got up and left.

If you knew me on an intimate level. Those words made me blush and wonder about things I shouldn't be wondering about. I'm not as sweet as you think. A cold chill ran down my back.

I heard the door open and reshut, Fergus went outside to finish some chores. I watched him feed the pigs and chickens. Watching him do this things he was doing made me smile. He was so dorky and made me laugh. Fergus made me happy. Whenever I was around him, lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my stomach. When he smiles at me, it drives me crazy. When I lay down at night, I can't help, but think of him. Fergus wants me to be happy. I'm already happy. I'm happy with him and his horrible handmade clothes.

I don't know what to do for him because I don't need to do anything. He loves everything the way it is now and I do too.