Chapter 7 1/2

Poor Patience stayed in the barn and talked to the animals, who responded by making noises. They didn't actually respond, they just made those noises because that's what animals do.

Seeing Fergus with that girl really hurt Patience. It tore her apart inside. But little did she know that, that girl with Fergus was a crossroads demon. They made a deal and for reinsurance they seal it with a kiss. It's like a special signature saying it's okay to take your soul.

You may be wondering 'why would Fergus make a deal with a crossroads demon!?!'. Well, he sold his soul for a pointless reason. Fergus wanted a few more inches below the belt to hit double digits. I'm only assuming he had a few drinks to come up with that one.

After what she saw, Patience will leave to the nearest village and stay there. She'll keep moving to make it hard for Fergus to find her.

Fergus will realize that Patience is missing and he'll be determined to find her. But Patience is so clever at hiding Fergus won't find her. A few days will go by of this game of cat and mouse.

Gosh! There's a lot of emotions in this...

Anyways, after a long and intense days, Fergus will pick Patience from a crowd of people. Poor guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Patience will fight, yell, and storm away from Fergus. But he's so madly in love, he'll go after her. The charming young man follows Patience around until she allows him to explain everything. One day she allowed him to explain. They went back to the farm and sat down in the sitting room.

"Patience." Fergus said, touching her hand in a gentle manner. "The women you saw me with was a demon. I made a deal with her."

"A for what and why?" Patience questioned.

Fergus sighed. He was kinda ashamed to say the real reason. "To hit double digits below my belt." He mumbled.

Patience leaned closer to him. "What?"

"To hit double digits below my belt." He mumbled again just a bit louder.

"Speak louder. I can't understand what you're saying." She said.

Fergus groaned. "To hit double digits, so you wouldn't be disappointed in my downstairs."

Patiences face turned red at Fergus' words. "Oh." Was what she said at first. "My dear, I don't care what size you are as long as we are happy together. But... I guess the double digits does help. In a way."

"Patience, I'm lost without you. Please stay here." Fergus pleaded, getting down on his knees and resting his head on her lap.

She placed her hand on the side of his head and began to run her fingers through his hair. "I'm not going anywhere any time soon." Patience lifted Fergus' head and kissed him.

"I love you, Patience." Fergus nervously breathed to her.

The young and naive girl smiled at him. "I love you too."

Fergus pulled Patience down to his level. He began to kiss her deeply as he ran his fingers through her hair. The charming man stood and picked Patience up only to take her to his room. And, well, I think you know what came next.

~~~~~

After a year or two, Patience and Fergus had a child. A little boy that had eye blue as day. Sadly when the little boy turned one year old he came down with a fever and became every ill. The little boy died a week or so later.

Patience was so torn about it. They didn't try for any more kids after that. (Or did they?) Fergus showed and told Patience about the world and it's secrets. He taught her some magic that his horrific mother taught him. The couple got married and within two years the hell hound came to collect Fergus' soul.

He came back in a different meat with the new name Crowley. Tricking Patience to sell her soul, so they could be together as demons. She gave her soul to be with Fergus. Later Patience found that Crowley was Fergus. Crowley and Patience then had Alex and Mia.

When the Winchesters came to the surface, Crowley sent his wife to destroy them. While doing so, she had some fun of her own causing trouble for her and everyone around her.

~~~~~

The End