A/N

So, this has absolutely nothing to do with the story but I wanted to share this with you people, and hopefully you will Pray. 

You may know me. You may not. But If you do know me and you see me. Then I guess we will learn something about each other. You will know what I am about to type and I will know that you go on tumblr. Kind of a win win. I'm very sarcastic, and I laugh. A lot. Some people don't like me because of that. It's kind of funny, really. I'm not sure why you would hate people who laugh too much. They say that I laugh at everything. Or that I don't take anything serious. That's not true. There are things that I do take seriously, very seriously. And I do not laugh at everything. I cry too. It's just that I laugh a lot because I love to laugh. I love to make others laugh. I'd rather laugh than cry. And some people say, "Those who laugh the most are the saddest inside." It's true. Not for everyone maybe. But, I have a good reason to be sad. My parents fight. A lot. And it feels like they don't even love each other. Two years ago, they separated. My mom went to live in a different house. My sister didn't get what this meant. She was happy because she got her own room. It made me mad. And when we didn't want to go to my mom's house it hurt her. She was lonely. I wanted to be with my mom. But, I didn't want to be in that awful house. It lasted about one summer, then, they didn't have the money to pay for two houses. So, my mom came home. I was ecstatic! I was so happy. But, my dad sleeps in the basement and my mom sleeps upstairs. But, It doesn't matter to me. They were both living under the same roof, and to be honest, now we have enough money to have two houses. But, she hasn't moved out. It's a slow process and I've been talking about it with an adult. But, i'm seriously hoping that they will at least act like they like each other for four and a half more years. Until I go to college. I now realize how fortunate I am to have two living, loving parents. And two parents who live together. And I will never take the fact of them living together for granted again. Please Pray. 

This is about me. If you care, share my story and please pray.