Grass Ain't Greener~ Chris Brown

"Fuck was that about?" he walked in after me, slamming the door.

"What was what about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking 'bout!"

"Maybe I would know if you told me."

"I'm tired of playing these games with you Angel! Who the fuck was that guy you were talking to?"

"Why does it matter? I'm here with you now, right?"

"You know I've really had it with this attitude of yours."

"And what are you going to about it?" I asked moving closer, standing on my tippy toes so I could get closer to his face.

"Man, back the fuck up!"

"Or what? Or what bitch? Mad for no fucking reason." I pushed him back.

"That's it!" He growled, reaching back before his arm pushed through the air towards my face. Before his fist hit my eye, I caught it, enveloping my small hand over his large one.

"Oh so now you bad?" He asked. Our hands were still connected in mid-air.

"The baddest bitch around. Better ask somebody!" He threw his head back, laughing.

We turned our heads when we heard a knock on the door. Since this was my house, I walked over to the door to answer it. I opened it to see a face that I've been avoiding for a while.

"Hey, uhh, can I talk to you for a minute?" the familiar face asked.

"Who the fuck is you?" I felt the door swing open wider. Chris's eyes narrowed  at the guy standing behind me.

"Nah, the real question is who are you?"

"I'm her man. So I suggest you leave before you can't leave without help." He tried to close the door on Chris, but Chris pushed back and opened it back up. Chris stepped into the house looking at him and then back down at me.

"You cool, baby girl?" Chris asked.

"Baby girl? Angel get ya boy," he looked back at me.

"Dontae, chill."

"Chill? You expect me to chill when some dude walkin' all up through here, trying to talk to you?" He gestured his hand toward Chris while backing me into a wall.

"If she didn't want to talk to me, she wouldn't have opened the door," Chris shrugged and smirked.