14• Deprived~ Roc/ Chresanto

"But, baby, please?" I whined to my boyfriend Chresanto. "I need some dick!"

"Should've thought about that before," he looked over at me smirking cockily, "Maybe this will teach you a lesson."

"Orrr... you could punish me long and hard," I trailed my fingernails down his caramel chest towards his abs, "and then we could go back to loving each other."

He removed my hands from his pectorals. "Or you could take this punishment like a big girl... I mean you did this to yourself."

I pouted as I watched him put on his work pants on, getting ready to leave for work. As a model, I wasn't scheduled for any shoots today so I had the day off.

"Fix ya face," he laughed at my pouted lips. I sneered at him and sulked into the living room. "You'll get yours... eventually," he kissed my head and smacked my ass before walking towards the door.

"Pig."

"Talking shit will only make it worse for you," he looked back smiling. I rolled my eyes as he closed the door. "Dumbass keeps depriving me of my dick", I thought to myself.

I walked back to the kitchen and opened the cabinets, reaching for the popcorn. I rinsed a bowl, put the popcorn in, and plopped back on the couch. After scrolling through the T.V. Guide, I settled on an episode of Maury. At about 10:30 my phone rang. It was one of my photographers, Rinaldo.

"Hello?"

"Tara, I need a favor girl."

"What is it?" I asked sitting up a little.

"One of my old friends is starting a new fashion line, and she needs models for her clothing. I told her I had a model, but I forgot to book someone. That was three days ago. I know this is short notice, but ca-,"

"What time is the shoot?"

"Twelve o'clock."

"I'll be there."

"Thank the heavens! Girl, I owe you one. I'll see if I can get you into a celebrity's line next." I laughed at his relief.

"Anytime, Rin. Text me the address. Bye."

"Bye, sweets." I ended the call.

Twelve o'clock. My phone buzzed. It was the address which was about 30 minutes away.

So... Eleven thirty.

I quickly finished the rest of the popcorn, and went up stairs to get ready. I would never waste popcorn.

After a shower, I jumped out, brushed my teeth, rubbed in some lotion and threw on a shirt and some shorts.

My phone showed that it was 11:15. I slid into my sandals, grabbed my purse, and locked the door. When I got to the studio, I saw that it had a modern, industrial vibe to it.