Bounce~Drake

Drake's POV

My album, "Views" was bringing in cash like it was a rake. The ladies loved it, the guys loved it and I was all over T.V. My songs were being played on every pop and hip hop radio station all across the U.S. Being on "Work" with Rihanna was just additional publicity before Views came out. I was on top of my game and I knew it.

Tonight I'm going to a nightclub in Atlanta to promote my album. Myx is the hottest nightclub in all of Georgia and that's exactly where I'll be at tonight. Myx has a bar, dance floor, a performance stage, 5 stripper stages, a VIP section, and private rooms in the back. Shii if a shawty throw it back right, I might have to take her to one of the private rooms.

After finally getting dressed me and my squad headed out

After finally getting dressed me and my squad headed out. Including my big ass bodyguard Rick.

"What do we say about hoes?" Rick asked when we were about a block away from the club

"They're leeches not housewives."
"Strippers?"
"For entertainment, not for taking home."
"And if you do fuck?"
"Wrap it up and still pull out," I replied with a light chuckle.

"Good. You're ready," he nodded his head.

"We do this every other night, Rick," he goes over this routine every time I go to a club. Rick is more like an older brother than a bodyguard at this point. He always had my back no matter what... probably because it was his job. Either way Rick's a real one.

When we got to the door, bitches started screaming left and right like I was free weave. I'm used to it and all, but damn, 'bout to blow my eardrums out.

Tiana's POV

Tonight, Drake was coming to Myx, so everything had I had ever worked for had to be perfect. I've been dancing at Myx for 4 years now and I was on the elite team of pole dancers meaning I could do every trick in the book.

I like what I do, it's just... it gives me a trouble in the dating department. I have a big ass and D cup boobs so most men automatically see me as a target; for their dicks. Once they find out I'm a stripper, what ever could've been, becomes a might've been. They all think I'm automatically out to get them. Like strippers don't have hearts. *insert eye roll*