15; Almost Famous

This chapter they watch Almost Famous becuase I love that movie so much.

From: Liam

outside

        Not only was I freaking out about how I was going to entertain a boy at three in the morning, but I was worried about my father waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or something.  Even though the house barely creaks and you can't hear the front door open or close from upstairs, I feel like there's always going to be a reasonable doubt in any risky plan.  That's what made it fun.

        I went down the stairs as normally and quietly as I could barefoot.  Calmly, I approached the front door and unlocked it, wincing as I heard the soft click.  The door swiftly opened and Liam stood outside in a white shirt, blue zipped up jacket, and sweats.  We smiled at each other quickly before I shut the door behind us. 

        After I locked the door I turned to look at Liam.  I could make out the outline of his body and face from the streetlights outside and I had to stare.  Half of his face was hidden and he looked so delicate.  I didn't know if I should kiss him or just stare at him.  Just seeing him made me feel better

        Liam decided for me and we both hugged, neither of us saying a word.  I clung onto him like a baby scared to lose her favorite toy.  One hand was around his neck, almost touching his hair, and the other hand was placed on his chest, my palm feeling his beating heart.  I leaned my head on his chest with the top of my head underneath his chin.  Liam curled one arm around my waist and the other hand entwined itself into my blonde hair. 

        We just staid there for a while.  I don't know how much time passed, what happened around us, or how we looked.  All I know is that Liam emits so much heat, and can hold me like I'm the only girl in the world.  That's how I always want to feel from this day forth, and this is where I want to be for now.  I want feel this safe in the dark by myself.

        "Okay," I whisper gently, patting his chest as I pull away to look at him. "You been working out?  My eyes almost fell out of my skull."  I smiled at him to let him know I wasn't being sincere.

        He chuckled and pulled me into another tight hug.  "I've always been this strong." 

        I smiled and pushed him away again.  Rolling my eyes, I grabbed his hand and walked over to my room.  Liam followed silently, but when I looked back at him he was glancing around where I lived.  Looking forward I couldn't help but smile again.  This loser made me so happy.  Once we were back in my room, I allowed him to look around as I laid down on my bed.  "I made pizza rolls if you want some."  Liam's blue eyes flashed to the plate of pizza rolls and smiled thankfully at me.

        He sat down next to me on my bed and I grabbed a pizza roll for the both of us.  Liam thanked me and we both ate at the same time.  For some odd reason it wasn't awkward or tense, it felt like I was sitting next to Nina or Mason.  Someone I was close with.

        "You want to watch a movie?" I asked him, turning on Netflix.  Liam shrugged and played with the zipper on his jacket.  I sighed, "Well how about Almost Famous?"

        "Never heard of it," He looked up at the screen to look at the movie.

        I gasped dramatically, "Get off of my bed!" I pushed him but he didn't budge. "It has Kate Hudson in it and that other guy from Alvin and The Chipmunks."

        Liam ignored my words and tilted his head as he looked at me.  "You're too cute," He finally said.  I blushed a little and looked back at the TV.  Liam's warm hand turned my cheek to look at him and his lips were placed onto mine.  I moved closer to him just for him to pull away and lean back onto the bed frame.  Gulping, I didn't make a noise as I started the movie.

        We didn't talk much during the movie, or do anything else, the only time we talked was when he asked for a pizza roll.  By the time it was over the pizza rolls were gone and I kept remembering how he kissed me so suddenly.

        "It was good," Liam said, leaning on his arm to look at me.  "But it's almost five in the morning."

        I groaned and turned on my side to look at him too, "You can't leave." I sat up and crawled over him and straddled him, smiling innocently.  "You could just stay the night, you know.  My door locks."

        Liam's eyes turned darker, a new emotion on his face.  "Won't your dad wonder why it's locked?"  His hands laid limply by his side.

        "He knows my boundaries, if the door is locked then he shouldn't come in." I remember back when I was thirteen when I was not allowed to lock my door.  If I did then I would be grounded for the weekend.  One night it got so hot that I only wore my underwear and bra to bed, and the next morning my dad came walking in.  When he saw me he ran out embarrassed, and we established that if it was locked then I needed my privacy. 

        "Well I'm not just going to say no," Liam muttered, placing his hands on my thighs cautiously.  I glanced down at them and bit my lip.  A sudden stir in my body made me feel like there was no tomorrow as I leaned down and kissed Liam this time.  We moved against each other slowly, enjoying this time alone and savoring it.  Our lips blended naturally like rushing water, and his touch felt numb as he kept pushing my shirt higher and higher every time he moved his hands up and down my sides.  I felt his thumbs brush the lace part of my turquoise bra and moaned against his lips.

        Liam seemed to get encouraged by the noise and disconnected our lips to flip me onto my back.  He hovered over me and his warm breath hit my neck as he just stared at my neck for a second before nibbling softly.  I gasped and closed my eyes, smiling as he kept biting and nibbling all over my neck, never giving one spot too much attention.  It was only a minute before I felt something sharp bite down on my skin.  "Ow," I squealed and pushed his head away from my neck.

        He blushed and look down, "Sorry, Care."  He looked so innocent and sweet, even with his red cheeks and messy hair, that I had to smile and kiss him one last time.  I cupped his cheeks and pulled him down closer, and I thought I heard him growl.

They are now just "innocently" making out all the time now sorry not sorry.