Chapter 8 (Aria P.O.V. only)

Aria P.O.V.

Louis. I don't know what's going on between us, I just know it wouldn't be like this if Zoe came. Bowling ended not to long ago and we're driving home. There's no music on! Gasp.

"Hey turn the radio on will Ya?" Mag asked. Ooh, I was gonna say that. Mag was sitting behind me. I turned around and we highfived.

"Awesome people think alike!" We said at the same time. We glared at each other.

"I was gonna say that!" We both said at the same time. We glared at each other.

"No, I was." Yet again at the same time.

"Cake, water, strawberries, and chocolate." Okay this is getting weird.

"Stop copying me!" We both whined.

"One, two, three, stop talking." We said. We turned to look at the shocked expressions of our friends.

"How did you do that?" Bay asked.

"I don't know." Me and Mag both shrugged. We both started laughing at that. Soon the whole car was laughing.

The laughter died down and we exited the car. Zayn and Colette were he first to go into the house. I think they used to be cute together but now they're more like brother and sister. Sooner or layer their going to realize it and stol dating.

"Can I talk to you Zayn?" Colette asked. Zayn nodded on return and they walked into a different room. Maybe sooner than later.

A couple minutes layer Zayn and Colette came out holding hands but more in a friendly way. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Zayn and I think we are better off as friends." Cole said plopping down on the couch siting next to me. Zayn added a yeah in.

"What we gonna do now?" Bay asked from sitting down on Harry's lap. Harry was playing with her hair.

The boys smiled mischievously at us.

"Ah!" The girls and I screamed as they picked us up. Oh gosh they were heading to the pool. We were all thrown into the pool.

"We're mermaids." I heard Maddie say. No no no no no this J's not happening. No!

"W-what's happening to Mag?" Niall asked. I looked over at Mag. Her tail was shining so bright it was hard to see. She was lifted into the air and was spun around. A few minutes of silence later Mag dropped back down into the pool.

Hey Ari! I got my new power! You know the one that you get when you show an act of courage? Apparently that was Mine!  I can talk and read people's minds!

So you can hear what I'm thinking right now!

Yes! I'm so cool!

Oh I wonder what my power will Be!

We should talk to the boys now.

Ok did you tell Cole and Bay about your power.

Yes

Mag and I stopped mind communicating and looked towards the one direction One Direction was in. Most of the boys were shocked. Except for...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. Tell me who you ship. What are the ship names? well give me any ideas you have.

-Maddie