Chapter 3

- Here you are, motherfuckers!

All the lights were shining at us and all guns were drawn at us, causing everyone's heart and breath to stop for a long moment.

- Put all your guns and weapons down, get to the road and down to your knees - said one of the men with a huge, disturbing grin on his face.

Two other men went up to Rick and Abraham to make them put Maggie down, but he hissed:

- We got this!

During this time me and Sasha were pulled over to the road and forced on our knees which quickly made me realize how big of a shit we're actually in.

The caught Eugene, Michonne and Rosita as well as they caught Glenn and soon enough someone pulled Daryl on the road.

- Daryl! - I couldn't help, but gasp as I saw him collapsing on the ground, all bloody and beaten up - Daryl...

- Shut the fuck! - a man behind me shouted.

- Hey! - Daryl snapped.

- What?? You didn't get enough yet?!

- Calm down, everybody... Please... - I panted, looking over to Daryl, who clearly looked more worried about me then himself, even though he was the one beaten up badly.

Once everyone has been pulled over and forced on knees a man stepped over to the RV...

- Now that all of you, losers are here, in the place you deserve to be... Let's meet the man!

He knocked once on the door and within seconds it swung open.

At first I didn't see who was walking out since it was pretty dark, but once I heard the voice it made my blood freeze in my veins...

- It can't be...

//Note: Gonna try to be quick until the moment German actually appears so no one will be whining here to me and shit xD