Chapter 34

- You need to tell them, but also tell them to stay put, okay? I don't want any of you to get hurt because of me. I'm working my way over to his old brain and heart...

Yeah, I told Michonne that.

But can I even find the old German there, or it's just a psycho over there?

I don't know, but today's the day of the "family dinner" where appearently Priscilla is invited too and I have no idea if she's a part of this stupid harem shit, or nah.

- No, I'm not a part of this.

She stated right away as we bumped into each other.

- No?

- No. I'm not an idiot and I do not appreciate that shit - she groaned - But you should stay put during dinner.

- Are you giving me advices?

- Good advice to stay alive.

- He doesn't dare to kill me.

- What if he does?

- Do you think he has changed this much?

- I have no idea, Angie... But I'd be careful because he's sometimes truly confusing to me.

- Ah...

I couldn't care less about Priscilla's advices.

I just don't care...

----- TIME SKIP -----

German's POV:

Tonight's the dinner.

But before that I should check on Angie's precious asshole friend to see if he has given up on himself yet.

One thing is to be tortured and reject the name "Negan", but if he doesn't I can finally let go of him and give him a place to live.

And not the cell.

- Well, well... Don't you just look like shit? - I joked once Daryl was lead in to the room I asked him to be lead to - I don't have too much time to waste on you so let's get to business! You can live an awesome life... Living for me... Work for me... Belong to me... All you have to do is to answer a simple fucking question, my dear Daryl...

He wasn't really reacting to me talking to him so I simply continued:

- Who are you?

If it's confusing to you and you do not know why am I asking that the simple answer would've been "Negan".

But...

- Daryl.

Yep.

That was expected.

- You think you're tough... But if you're dead you can't show Angie how tough you are!

He now looked angry.

- But fine... Your choice... - I smirked at him as I ordered Dwight to lock him back in to where he was locked before and headed off to get ready for dinner.

God, I hope things turn out well...