Chapter 39

I feel like I'm humiliating myself with this, but right now I don't feel like I have any better option with this dude and with Angie.

In case you didn't catch on I decided to deliver this dickhead to Alexandria.

Once arriving to their gate I got out, pulled him out and pushed him closer to the gate.

- Ugh... Oww... - he moaned in pain then looked up and realized where he was - What?

- Remember to thank Angie later - I told him - Because without her you'd already be dead... Without her you'd be taking your punishment tomorrow all over again... Without her love you'd be nowhere already... - I hissed as I turned away from him, walked up to the gate and began hitting it with Lucille, shouting - Little pig, little pig! I have a present for you!

Waiting for a bit I saw light coming on and once that happened I check in Daryl...

- Stay down and wait for the pigs to get you! And don't forget to mention what I told you since they probably also know who I am by now.

As if Angie told him who I am then she has probably found the way to tell Rick too.

Anyway I got back into my car and headed back, not waiting for the people to get Daryl up from the ground.

I wasn't only exhaused, but it'd have gotten out weird if I wait there.

I just left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

It was late when I got back into my room that night of a disaster and in the morning I felt awfully tired, sad and just everything negative...

So I decided to go to the cells, but I was shocked to see Dwight cleaning up in Daryl's cell.

- What? Where's he? - I asked him.

- Appearently Negan took him away last night - he replied - I don't know what did he do though, but he came back alone and he wasn't bloody whatsoever...

- Ah...

I was so confused.

And as I left I was thinking about asking German what has he done, but I was unsure if I should even see him today.

- Angie...

Once again my thought were cut off, but this time it was Violetta.

- Can we talk? - she asked - You've disappeared so quickly last night that I just couldn't find you anywhere and...

- Okay, okay - I nodded with a little smile - Let's talk... We really need to...