Chapter 27

//A/N: Okay so... I've been writing another similar story for a while and... would you like me to share it today?

I'll be thinking about it, but even if nobody answers I'll decide by myself so... xD

Angie's POV:

I'm surprised German agreed to help me see Maggie and I know this shouldn't be something to make me like him, but he honestly showed me that the old him might still be there.

The loving, kind German might still be there.

Somewhere deep inside.

- Be ready because we're going early morning - he told me - Let's get that over with quickly because they hate me as shit there...

- They don't dare to stand up against you and Lucille without any weapons... Since you've taken all away from them - I replied - And they also want Maggie to be okay... If they see me they will be less stressed.

- It's your job to tell them why we're there once we're there. I don't have patience for that shit.

- I will tell them... I will... And thank you...

German looked at me and smiled slightly.

- Now get out - he said, not coldly, but rather jokingly - Before someone thinks we're up to some shit...

- Fine, fine... Asshole... - I mumbled, smirking at him, but he didn't say anything more.

He just gave me a smirk before I left the room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I feel weird for doing this, but I wanna get there and I need to see if they're okay...

But mostly I want to inform them about Daryl.

Hm... Now that we mention it... I should find Gregorio again to help me get to Daryl.

Luckily since he was someone German knew from before so he didn't get punished for taking me to Daryl earlier.

In fact he was actually allowed to help me see him whenever I need to.

I don't know if I should be happy about this, or not...

I do not know if this means anything good, or bad, but right now this is all I have right now...

This is all I need to hold on to...

For the sake of Rick and the others...