Chapter 9 pt.2

Trey P.O.V

After the argument with Bre I decided not to go home I drove back to the airport and figured I would go to Atlanta ......I loved being me I could go where ever I wanted..... I hit up my boy rick since he was out there and told him we should link up...

Man I swear ATL had some of the baddest woman I ever seen... Usually I would be picking them up like I was shopping for groceries but I just wasn't feeling them none of them compared to......

BRE!!!.... Yo trigga .....you heard me I see Bre over there!!

Mook was right I looked out of VIP and there she was I haven't seen since I left her house,she was with some girl looking dead at me she waved but I acted like I ain't see her... She started walking toward me damn Bre was fucking bad she had on this white dress that hugged her in places I would love to touch her,her hair was curly and she had this seductive look on her face I wanted to rip that dress off of her and make love to her in this club....but she's married and I make do a lot of things but fuck up a marriage I ain't wit it!!!

Hi Trey can we talk?

" get out of my section Bre who let you in here!"

Mookie did I was hoping you would let me explain some things to you.

"Bye Mrs, Hardwick explain your ass out of my section ,MOOKIE REMOVE HER!"

MOOKIE looked at me shocked but he did his job and escorted Bre out,that hurt me to say that to her but I just can't be around her right now I saw her walk back over to her friend and watched her head towards the door ....DAMN!

MOOKIE: Trey man I do my best to stay out of your business but you my boy so Imma just say this...... why You actin like a little bitch!, Bre has done so much for you the least You could do was hear what she had to say.

MOOKIE was right I jumped over the VIP rope and ran out the club I saw Bre about to jump in this car when I grabbed her by the arm.

" can we talk?"

Bre's friend was looking at me like she was about to pull out a desert eagle and shoot me I was kind of scared of shawty so I let Bre's arm go and backed away, she just stared at me and I could tell she just finished crying this hurt my heart knowing it was me who put those tears on that pretty face.

Yea we can talk ,,,smilez can I meet you at your house?

S:(HELL NO I DONT CARE IF THAT WAS JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF THIS MAN JUST KICKED YOU OUT OF VIP ,MADE YOU CRY NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE GET IN THE CAR BRE NOWW!!)

Ummm excuse me MS.Smilez ...I was a real jerk for what I just did but I assure you I will not hurt your friend i will have her back at your house in a few hours I promise I just owe her a apology.

S: (So you telling me it take A few hours to apologize... Listen to me
TREY if Bre is not at my house in 3 hours I will find you and shoot you trust me)

"Yes ma'am"

Smilez gave me one more death look then sped off ...I'm having Bre home in a hour if I can help it because I feel like that woman would shoot me....I walked Bre to my car and we drove back to my hotel In silence she just looked out the window I decided to break the ice.

"So does all your friends carry guns? Lol"

Lol yea pretty much!.

I missed her smile we got to my hotel room and I pour us some ace....you know I stay with a bottle of ace I sat next to Bre on the bed I apologized for not listening to what she had to say... She just shook her head and then proceeded to tell me everything about her divorcing Omari and how him and mike got into a fight that day I was at her house,she told me the reason she didn't mention Omari was she was trying to erase that pain that he caused I felt even worse when she told me how she cried after I left. I don't want to ever make her cry again I pulled her onto my lap and started wiping her tears I cupped her head in my hand and kissed her softly on the lips.....I decided to take the kiss farther so I kissed her again this time with tongue she straddled me and I moved my hand up and down her exposed back pulling her dress down to her waist I laid her down and started kissing down her stomach I pulled down her panties and was about to show her why they think I invented sex when she said......

Trey stop!!!....I...I...can't!

" why not baby I know you want me as bad as I want you...look how hard you got me"

I do...but..I gotta go.

Bre jumped off the bed pulled her dress up,and ran out the door....FUCK!!
What went wrong.

A/n thanks so much for reading guys this was a boring chapter but I promise it's about to get good xoxo