Chapter 17

****A Month later***

Since I was back to normal Tia got it arranged for me and Mike to have the same room we both and a full recovery and should be out of over here any day now, I can't wait to leave and have some real food.

You think I can still act?

"Why wouldn't you be able to act fool you can still talk can't you?"

Yea I guess you right , yo I'm have mad street cred now since I got shot I'm a thug I'm about to get tatted up when I leave here! .

"Lol , shut up Michael"

It felt so good having my friend back I don't know what I would do with out him I love him so much. We finished talking about his new found street cred and the first thing we was gonna do when we got home it really felt like old times.

HEY BABY!!

M&B :Hey!

Ummmm I believe she was talking to me.

Porsha walked in laughing and rushed right over to Mike giving him a hug and a kiss, I'm still getting use to seeing them together I don't know why but a part of me  gets jealous when she around, I don't want Mike and he doesn't want me but in a way I'm just alittle stingy with his time  I know he will always be there for me its just...I don't know  I'm tripping that's my girl I'm happy they are making things work.

YO , LOSERS WHATS UP

Every one: Hey T

"So how did it go?"

T: Honestly Bre not good.

Tia lowered her head and I knew things didn't go as planned, Bre , Mike he got 5 yrs.

WHAT!!! HE FUCKING SHOT ME!!! AND ALMOST KILLED BRE.

T: I know I know Mike please claim down but there's nothing I can do we cant find the gun and we couldnt use Trey as a witness to Bres attack because he "wasn't" there I'm sorry but for now that's all we had to even put him in jail,  look im just Happy your both alive.

The room feel silent as everyone was in there own deep thought I for one am happy to be alive and finally divorced , as long as he's away from me I'm good. There was a knock on the door that brought everyone back to life.

Uhhhh is this a bad time, you guys done praying.

We all bust out laughing at Trey and his comment, he walked over with another teddy bear I can open a build a bear all the stuff animals he keeps buying me, he leaned down and gave me a kiss, we all started talking about this past month and how we could use a vacation. As we were talking this woman walks in and ask Tia to come outside.

P:Who's that?

M: I don't know I never saw her before. You Bre.

"Nope she doesn't loik familiar to me".

Trey: ain't that her girlfriend?

EO: Girlfriend!!! She's ain't gay!!

Trey:umm you sure cuz I seen shawty all up on her in the grocery store a few days ago they looked like a couple I was in a rush so I never said anything to her.

We all looked at Trey like he had 6heads is he right is out best friend who we've known forever a lesbian, Tia and he friend walked back in we all just stared at them like they were ghost.

P:umm Harpo who dat woman?

Tia: Who her? Well she's just my uhhh friend, we met umm a year ago she uhh.

The mystery girl looked crushed ,she turned to walk out the door as if she lost her best friend , whatever is going on Tia is hurting this womans feels.

"Tia tell the truth you know we would never judge you, but don't lie"

Tia took a deep sigh and grabbed the mystery girls hand.I think treys right she and this girl is more than friends.

T:this is Mya and she's my girlfriend and I love her.

P: wow Tia have you always been gay?

T:no not always I just love mya but Im attracted to men to but I prefer woman.

M:Damn Tee I can't say I seen this coming but if your happy I'm happy if you ever need someone to watch you guys I'm always available.

Trey: Word!

Me and porsha both hit them in there arms I'm in complete shock about Tia but like mike said if she likes it I love it, we embraced mya into our little family for the first time in along time I was happy I was surrounded by great friends and I felt loved my life might actually be changing for the better.

****sorry for taking so long to update but writers block ain't no joke! lol****