Chapter 10 Pt2

Mmmmm Yesssss Girl Ride This face you love when I Touch that don't you!!!

YESSS!!!

"GO OVER THERE AND GET THAT CHOCOLATE SYRUP"

Mya just came back from family Vacation and to say I missed her was a understatement as soon as she can in I ripped her clothe's off and went to work on her, my baby is no match for this tongue as soon as I kiss her she melts. ..I've been seeing Mya on the low for about 4months.. now I think I love her she's perfect  she has a pretty face big boobs slim waist fat ass and sweet Pu**y

"Don't forget the whipped. .."

***Ding Dong****

**** Knock Knock***

"Shit!!!! Ummm just a minute. ..Mya baby go up stairs please I'm so sorry!!!"

This shit is getting old...forreal

"I Know Bae I'm so sorry...Coming!""

"Damn Porsha what the hell do you want I'm busy!!""

!
TIA!! PLEASE Busy doing what you ain't got no man. And Ive been calling you all day we suppose to be meeting Bre she said she had something to tell us so HURRY UP!!

" OH SHIT is that today . Well can you wait out side ill be out in 15mins"

Whatever!! Tia you've been acting weird lately ...15 mins then I'm gone!!

Porsha walked out side and I  locked the door and ran up stairs mya is gonna be pissed but I wasn't ready to tell my girls I was...I was... well you know. ..I think I always loved woman men just never did it for me..but being a gay cop isn't easy so that's mostly why I dont say nothing..

" Look babe I forgot I have this thing  with Bre today so can you wait here and when I get back I will finish my dessert!  ;)"

No!! I'm tired of lying if these are your girls just tell them ...are you fucking them!!!

" Nooooo hell no they are like my sisters I wouldn't do that. .I will tell them soon I promise"

Oh you better if you don't I will!!

Mya was tripping but she was right it was time to come clean I took a quick shower and got dressed I kissed mya and headed out the door what was so important that bre had to tell us...

** How many of you seen that coming I didnt and I wrote it lol Tia just me that vibe I hope you guys don't mind that,

Should she tell her girls she gay?