Chapter 6

BRE.P.O.V

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!! I wasnt suppose to sleep with him, how could I be so stupid he didn't even sign the papers shit!! I really messed up!!

**BEEP BEEP**

MIKE: YO Gym Tomorrow?

(NO MIKE! I ..I ....I ummm just finishing working out)

MIKE: Booo!! iight hit you later loser!

I wanted to work out with Mike but going a few rounds with Omari in my office I can skip the gym for a month.. that man puts It down! what did I get myself into.

I drove home in silence ,old feelings and past memories raced through my head maybe I shouldn't be divorcing him? maybe this truly meant to be ?..Wait what am I saying Omari was a horrible husband I started thinking about how we met meet and tried to figure out where things went wrong.

It was about 5 yrs ago and I was visiting.my home girl smilez and her husband JoJo in Atlanta they wanted me to go to this poetry lounge with them,I Iove spoken word so I was all for it. we got to this place sat right up front that's when I saw Omari his words spoke to my body with every line he stared deep in my eyes I could feel the passion as the smooth words escaped his lips. he approached our table shortly after and we talked for hours we dated shortly after that and was married within a year; so why Im divorcing him? well really he's divorcing me omari would be the perfect husband if he wasn't stuck in fifties he wanted me bare foot and pregnant and when I declined he told me this was not what he signed up for  and if I cant play by his rules then I couldn't be his wife!  I came home to see the papers sitting on the coffee table with his ring and a note saying" make a choice".  I loved Omari but I loved having my Independance ,was it worth losing my marriage over, I Tired to suggest counseling and cutting back hours but he wouldn't budge but I wasnt done trying, that is unitl I came home one day and saw some popcorn hoe sitting on my couch when I asked who she was before I kickedher teeth in he came down stairs with his shirt off telling me to claim down and relax she's my replacement he needs me to make a choice so he can start his life.  I just fell to the floor and cried how could My husband the so called love of my life do this to me I will never forget what he said after that I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE BRE!! The same mouth that spoke words that could make me melt  also speak words that cut deeper then a knife. I packed my stuff signed his papers and left my ring along with s note "decision made"

now I see why I wanted to finalize my divorce I don't know what game omari was playing but play time was over you didn't want me before so you can't have me now you started this so I'll finish it!

I continued to drive home in silence as I let the tears roll down my face.