Chapter 11

Treys P.O.V.

I haven't seen Bre in a month after she ran out on me in Atl so I  threw myself into my work. I Can't remember the last time I had a woman reject me ..this shit hurt shawty fo real..... I really do like Bre..a lot I actually care about her...I decided to text her.

"Hey"

Hey Trey

" I know we haven't spoken in a while can I see you we need to talk?"

Ummmm sure I'm at work now we can meet in a hour!.

"Ok great I'll meet you at your office. .wat u doin?

Sounds good ...finishing up some paper work..I will text you later Michael just walked in see you soon.

I hope this goes well.

Bre P.O.V.

"MICHAEL GET UP!! I HAVE TO GO!!"

BRE I can't let go.. (deep sigh) bre im sorry I caused so much trouble for you but. . I Did it because
I LOVE YOU Bre I always have and I always will I placed your hands on my heart to let you know my heart beats for you. .your the reason I breathe I tried for years to get over you and I can't I just love you so much I want to make you happy I want you to be mine!! Ever since the first time I saw you the only thing I wanted to change about you was you last name.

I sat there frozen.. I had nothing to say mike was my best friend I alway had a strange attraction to him but to hear this ...was weird I actually wanted to kiss him and tell him I loved him too because I did but not like that as much as I believed Michael would be prefect for me I just cant see myself being with him I finally spoke.

"Michael I...I.."

****Buzz Buzz****

Sorry Bre but your 1oclock is here!

Shit!

"Michael can we talk later I will come over after work I promise! "

Sure Bre

He got up and kissed me..that kiss sent a chill threw my heart I think I really do love him..I'm so confused... I waited for Mike to leave before I walked downstairs to meet Trey this is one hell of a day.

Trey P.O.V.

I sat out side waiting for Bre I seen her friend Michael walk out looking like a sad puppy what was his story he's always around Bre...are they messing around. ..Nah!!
A few minutes later Bre strolled out ,this girl can make a paper bag look sexy she had on a cream fitted skirt with a white button up  on with a matching cream vest and nude red bottoms damn it !!..I started thinking about the last time I seen her.. I want her so bad but not just physically I want her to be mine.

Hey Trey I'm sorry I'm late my last meeting ran late what restaurant are we going to I'm starving.

"It's ok baby were going to casa le Trey!"

Your ..house .ummmm Trey I don't thi...

" I promise I won't touch you I just want to relax. .please?"

Ok..

We made small talk as we drove to my house this what I missed about bre she was just cool as hell.we got to my house and I walked her into the  kitchen & poured us some wine and served her some of my famous pot roast.

"I guess I'll start I'm sorry for taking things too far with you in Atl that was wrong its just we was vibing so much I thought you was with it I'm sorry."

I'm sorry to Trey ...I definitely felt the connection to its just..I'm still married I know its over but I just don't want to disrespect my vows.

" But see that's why I Like you Bre you have standards you actually care about stuff like that. ..that's why I'm giving you this"

I hand Bre a check  for 20k and paper's stateing that I no longer want her to represent me.

Yoyr firing me... why?

"So that I can ask you out on a date...and hopefully you will say yes..I just want a chance to show you the real me and not the jerk I've been coming off as"

Trey I would like to but...I have a lot going on I'm not sure I'm ready to start dating again. .. can we start off slow like Maybe talking?..

"Lol sure. Just kno I'm serious about you bre we are made for each other I'm telling you"

Lol o yea how you know that...

"Oh I speak things into existence baby!:

Lol ok trey can you tske me back to my car I gotta go meet Michael.

"Can I ask you something but dont take it as I'm jealous or anything but is he your side dude"

MIKE!! NO !!! He's my best friend but he just told me he loves me.

"Do you love him?"

Of  course I do...

"Oh.."

As a friend I'm gonna go tell him that...you sounded a little defeated for a sec.

"Me defeated HA you don't know me girl!.well let him down easy that can't be a good feeling expressing your love and getting shut down ..atleast I got a maybe"

lol lets go boy!!

We got in the car and  I drive Bre back to her office  I'm hopeful that after this whole divorce thing I will make her mine.