Chapter 12

Michael P.O.V

Im in deep thought after leaving Bre's Office; I cant believe I just told her I loved & kissed her...As I drove Home I realized I really do love her..... but as a friend! that  kiss felt good and gave me chills  but It felt weird like I kissed my sister yuk! lol  We will always have a unexplainable bond  but I need her more as a friend not my girl...I hope we can talk it out when she gets here.I get home take a shower change clothes. Grab a beer and make me something to eat.

****Ding Dong*****

She's here! I run upstairs to my dresser and  get the braclet I brought her for her 16th birthday & put it In my pocket, I took it from her house a few weeks back to have some stones add to it I know she love It!

****Ding Dong***

****Knock Knock***

"COMING!!!

"Sorry I took so...Omari?..What are you doing here?"

Can I come in?

"Uh ...sure"

What the hell is he doing here..he looked like shit and smelled like a bar I leave the door open just in case Bre comes and go in the Kitchen to offer him some water... he just takes the bottle and stares at me.

" Soo..what's up O"

You tell me

"Nothing man..hey look I'm sorry about the other day I was trippin my bad ....and as far as me and Bre.."

Yea..you and Bre is why I'm here so your bitch ass was gonna come around smile in my face while you fuck my wife behind my back... how long yall been fucking ..you plan on taking my money and running away together over my dead body!

"Whoa . ..man you need to calm down its not like that we n...."

Omari stopped me dead in my tracks when he pulled out a gun..I instantly put my hands up, he paced back in forth rubbin his temple with the gun talking to hisself..if he would just let me explain I would tell him the truth.

"O LOOK..I NEV....""

SHUT UPPP!!!..SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I did as he said I heard what sounded like a car pulling in my driveway "Shit Bre!" I didnt want him to hurt her so  I rushed him hitting him with whatever I could find near bye..he slowed down,, but that didn't stop him  her hit me with the butt of his gun.

**Pop Pop ***

And a car door slam was the last thing I heard

".......hel..."