Chapter 14

Porsha P.O.V

I came to Visit Mike alone today since Bre couldn't make it. I walked over to his bed a started rubbing his hand I really want him to wake up I miss play fighting with him and him being here for us when ever we needed him mike was defiantly like our big brother but for me it was more then that everyone always talks about Bre and Mike but no one talks about me and mike. when my ex boyfriend James use to hit me Mike was the first one I told he's the one who helped escape from james he took me in when I needed him the most  he helped me at my lowest and now he could be gone I gave Mike a kiss on the lips and whispered in his ear I love him if he pulls though I will defiantly let him know who I feel. I owe him my life and since Bre doesnt want him and she's back with O maybe I can have him. I pulled my chair close to his bed and rest my hair on his lap. 
" Wake up Mike ..I Need you"

Trey P.O.V

I'm finally home shawty I just finished doing one of my U stream videos I swear my fans are crazy they keep me on my toes. I walked in the kitchen grabbed something to eat and kicked back in my bed...damn I'm bored as shit I hit up one of my "reserves" to come over and help me relax I rolled up a blunt and just mellowed out.

***Ding Dong***

Damn that was quick

Hey daddy

"Sup"

I sat back on the couch  blowing smoke in the air as...umm damn I done forgot the girl name gave me some head.... I'm not feeling this man these one nighters ain't cutting for me no more sex just ain't better then love, HA! damn I am corny..whatever her name is finshed me off and I just dismissed he she looked pissed I ain't give her none but I only want to give me my man to one woman.. I missed Bre but she's with her husband again I just can't mess with a situation like that,for all I know that man can be crazy and try to kill me but I need to see her ,I texted her.

"B.B what's up"

B.B?

Beautiful Bre! Can you get out I'm back in town wanna go to dinner with a old friend?

Sure but  can it be somewhere nice I'm kind of over dressed long story i'll be at your house in 15!

Cool!.

Overdressed? Where the hell was she I brushed it off and got dressed I put on some black slacks a button up with a vest and my gold cuff links my momma got me if she wanted nice she got her I made a quick reservation to oh la la's.

**Honk Honk**

I heard Bre honk the horn I grabbed my sweater, wallet and keys and headed out the door.

"Damn girl where you going in that ...scarf its not enough material to call it a dress"

Don't Start Trey!

Bre had on a black dress that covered one of  shoulders  it was backless  except for  a Crystal chain that ran from her shoulder to the top of her butt then it had a slipt all the way up to her sweetness good thing whatumacallit topped me off earlier cuz I would have nutted all over my self. She walked towards me in that sexy walk she does,she pulled me into her and whispered in my ear "your driving" she giggled and walked to the passenger seat.

"Your sure a cock tease Bre!"

Aint I tho!

I got in then headed to the restaurant

"Umm can you cover that thigh up its kind of hard to drive with that thigh meat hanging out"

Its not hard if you focus on the road.

"Anyway why you dressed like that you look...amazing!  Baby"

Thanks you do too..well Omari got invited to this black tie  event so he wanted me to go so I put this, everything was fine but he got really drunk and started acting stupid I tried to calm him down but he was different ..its like he was a monster.. thats when u called me and I left.

Bre turned her head and looked out the window I could tell she was trying hard to hold back tears.  I pulled into the restaurant we walked in order our food and ate in silence.

"Why do you keep rubbing your arm did he hurt you?"

Its nothing Trey leave it alone!

"Bre if he's hitting you..."

He didnt hit me he just grabbed my wrist alittle hard ...he was Just drunk he's not violent he doesn't drink so he didn't handle it good.

WHAT!! Let's go we're going to emergency it could be broken.

I got the check & drove Bre to the emergency room. this nigga broke her wrist , after they put a cast on her we drove back to my house I was beyond pissed if he did this what else would he do.
.