Chapter 19

101! ...102!....103!.... 104!...105!

***Omari***

This Is my third time doing sit ups today I have to get out of here I'm losing my mind I cant do 5yrs in this bitch, shit imagine if I would have got that full 25 lucky I slide that gun down the floor vent when that dump ass rookie cop wasn't looking, and Bre I just cant believe her she had those papers waiting for me while I was being booked I really am sorry for all I did but I just don't know why she doesn't want to be my wife so I shot your friend and I may have choked you that doesn't mean I didn't love you. I've Written her over a hundred letters to her apologizing and asking her to be mine I even wrote one to Mikeat least he wrote back" I forgive you, because you need help and me holding hatred in my heart won't heal my wounds,but I will never forget what you did, I wish you peace and blessing in life"

I respect that man for that but why won't she respond to me, I read in the paper she's dating Trey songz that wack nigga got one coming for real, he got off real easy with shotting me in the legs but I'm 1000% better and I will see his ass again believe that.

Hardwick you got a visitor!

"Finally"

Ok here's what we got they will let you out on house arrest because all evidence at your trial was circumstantial we pled a self defensive case with Michael And a domestic dispute against Bre speaking of her.......Omari stay away from her  and Mike you just got a second chance at life but if you harm her even poke her you will be in jail .you are to work and go home because your an actor you can travel for work purposes only do I make myself clear?

"Crystal!"

Ok you will be released within the hour oh and Bre's in L.A.....stay away from her.

I heard Avery talking but I couldn't believe it my baby's in LA Damn and I cant even speak or see her that's cool its like he said your boy is FREE!!  Oh b yeah baby your boy is  back and im about to turn all the way upppp!!  A second chance at life ,Bre dont want me so Fuck that bitch!

Im on to the next one baby , I waited for Avery to hand Me my stuff so I can get out this bitch, I took one last look at the past as I walked out of this he'll hole to my future......mmmmmm fresh air never smelled so good 

"yo avery before we had home can I Fuck the city up one last time before I gotta go on house arrest?"

Haha Sure Mr.Hardwick I can arrange that.

"Perfect"

        I'mmmm Back Bitch'sssss!!!

        ****The End******

A/N

Thanks so much for reading and commenting and voting I appreciate all the love this chapter was dedicated to MzDreaBaby I  loved every last one of your comments!!!! xoxox  Book Two... Can we make it together will be up Soon in the mean time check out my book snatched with my Co writer @smilezmonroee

            Xoxo Coco Diva is Outttttt!!