Chapter 10

BRE P .O.V.

Its been a month since I left Atl besides the trey incident I had so much fun I slept I ate I shopped .I ate some more then shopped some more lol I had fun.

***Knock Knock***.

"Come in!

Bre I'm so sorry but this is the 10th time he called , and some more flowers came what do you want me to do?

"Tom we went over this ....donoate the flowers and tell him I'm not in the office"

Well Clearly your in your office since I'm looking dead at you!

Should I call security ?

"No Tom that will be all hold mt calls'... well you finally got me have a seat and speak! ..""

You seriously can't be mad at me still its been Month Bre..how many times and ways do I need to apologize?

I turned my back and looked out the window I was not in the mood to hear this shit again but here we go.

"Look Michael you still won't tell me why you hit him ...he is still my husband you shouldn't have done that. ..tell me why and I will drop it"

I....I....I can't do that!

" well then bye mike!"

Bre...please I...I..I can't lose you your my best friend  your important to me i need you...this month has been hell for me...please !!!

".........."

I really missed Michael but he caused so much trouble.. since his little stunt my divorce was pretty much finalized besides the signature but now Omari had his lawyers throwing everything they had at me he told them I was cheating the whole marriage so now we're back at sqaure one.

"Mike I have a meeting I need to get to so if were done..."

Mike walked over to my desk and just stared at me he looed blue in the face I saw if her throws up on my new suit I will kick him out this window...he just looked at Me for about 5 minutes he dropped to his knees and held my hands on his chest  covering his heart and said...

**** Thanks for reading guys I luv you all.. ***

Tell me who you like so far and who you don't.

should Bre forgive Mike?

Should she work it out with Omari?

Where's Trey?