Chapter 9

Bre P.O.V

"I'm in baggage claim"

HURRY UP CLEOPARTA HOW MANY BAGS DID YOU BRING? 9 Million......... HURRYY UPPPP!!!!!!

"Ok, Ok I'm coming"

Smilez and her bad ass kids came to get me from the airport it felt good seeing her and my god kids I defiantly needed a break from ny and I knew seeing my childhood bestie would do the trick plus I had a lot to tell her.

"So what are we doing Tonight after we drop off these munchkins!

What gonna drop the kids off with jojo then get dressed and TURN UP!!!!!

(Mommy what does turn up mean)

It means mind your business when mommy is talking!!

(Sorry)

Anyway we gonna TURN UP BRE A.T.L. STYLE!!!

We laughed and sung along to the radio all the way to her house.she was still the crazy girl I met in the play ground years ago. Smilez was always the loud one in the group me her Porsha and Tia use to run the streets of Brooklyn smilez was brown skinned about 5,5 cute in the face and thick in the waist we use to always say to her "damn girl you thicker then a snicker make a nigga want to nut quicker" lol ...we got to her house I helped jojo get the kids out the car and he showed me to the guest room her house was fly it kind of reminded me of my house in LA.....I took my shower and put on this cute backless white mini dress and my nude red bottoms ........oh I planned on getting into trouble.

J: (So where y'all going tonight?)

"We bout to fuck the city up!!!!!"

JoJo don't ask me my business I don't ask yours!

J:(I can ask what I want your my wife and Bre is half naked so again where are y'all going!!!)

"I'm not half naked jojo ..I am naked lol and relax smilez has plenty of clothes on... Actually she has to much clothes on I see you still can't dress! Lol"

WHAT!!! I'm dressed nice I'm wearing jeans and a corset and my new wedges!

"Ugh please take that off"

I dragged smilez up to her closet and pulled out this sexy one shoulder mini dress I brought her for her birthday now this more like it ......me and smilez hit all the hot spots in Atlanta all eyes was defiantly on us....we run this cityyyy!!!!

So how's Porsha and Tia?

Damn I forgot about my girls I gotta call them tomorrow

"They good you know they my boo's"

Yea I miss them they should have came, maybe next time so what made you come down here for real what's going on Bre?

I hated reliving this but I told smilez everything about Michael about Trey and whats going on with omari.

O: Damn girl thats crazy do you really want to divorce Omari tho you guys was perfect for each other, and I knew Mike was gonna come at you sooner or later that boy had it bad for you ever since he meet you.

"I don't know I love Omari don't get me wrong but It's been a year and i now I'm in the mindset of moving on and who's to say I take him back and I forgive him and he wants me to do something else and I say no then what will he do to get my attention......as far as Michael I don't think he likes me I just think he's over protective."

Girl are you stupid that man loves you and as far as Omari maybe talk to him again and see if you can work things out....now about mr songz.. He's.... He's... Here!

"WHAT!!!"