Chapter 4

Lacys POV
"Here!" They said in unison as they made their way down the stairs.

I looked up at the stairs as I saw them gallop down the stairway. They reached the bottom of the staircase with a thump, making their mother cringe.

"And these are the boys! Ethan and Grayson."

My mom was first to speak up, as usual, saying "Lovely to meet you boys! Quick question, who's who?"

Cameron spoke next, saying:" Grayson is slightly taller, he also has a beauty spot on his chin. Ethan has the colorful streak in his hair." She giggles slightly and steps back.

Ethan is first to greet us, giving my mom a quick handshake, before moving over to greet me. As he is about to hug me, he says:" I know you, it's Lacy! You're from St. Lawrence, right!"

"Uhm... Yeah I am, I guess ." I answered, feeling quite uneasy about what they were going to say next.

Grayson, who was quiet until now, speaks up saying:" That's awesome, at least we'll have a friend there Ee-tee Wee-tee." Grayson grins devilishly as he side steps to give his brother a hug, which is pushed away. He makes a pouty face and is replaced by a huge smile when Ethan hugs him back.

Their mom, who stands next to their dad, has packed out laughing and looks like she's going to pass out from lack of oxygen. Even Cameron, who was quite calm, is giggling at the nickname.

"As Grayson was saying, before the conversation became cringeworthy, was that we will be moving there from next week." Ethan chuckles, shoving his brother in the arm.

They were very sweet to each other, I expected them to be rough with each other. They seem to have a very good relationship, though I wonder why they're going to St. Lawrence.

"Well boys, why don't you take Lacy here to see your room while I finish up dinner?" Lisa, their mom, suggested. I think she just wanted us to get to know each other better.

"Yeah, okay. C'mon Lacy!" Grayson says, taking my wrist in his hand and dragging me up the stairs, Ethan following closely behind. Grayson pulls me into a room to the left of the staircase. The room is huge, inside of it I see two double beds, one on each side of the room, next to the walls. There is a large open window at the top of the beds, taking up almost the whole of the wall. Opposite the window, taking up the other wall of the room, were two large closets with clothes overflowing out of them. Looking carefully, I notice a ton of camera and filming equipment in the middle of the room, in a pile on the floor.

"What's with the camera equipment, are you guys budding directors or something?" I asked, actually curious about the thousand dollar equipment lying in a mess on the floor.

"Oh no" Ethan laughs as he begins to clean the equipment up off the floor and pack it away. "We have a YouTube channel, we make videos and do dumb sh*t." This time it's Grayson who laughs, patting the spot next to him on the bed, gesturing for me to sit. I walk over to the bed, sitting down and twiddling my thumbs.

"Boys, Dinner!" Lisa yells from the kitchen, making both boys jump up and run down the stairs, leaving me in their dust. I casually make my way to the dining area, taking my seat in between my mom and Cameron. Cameron and I make small talk as we wait for Lisa to dish the food. She seems really nice and we get along pretty well, if I do say so myself. (A/N That Jay-Z reference tho ;} ok I'll stop)

Dinner went quickly, exchanging conversation with others around the table and all too soon Grayson was opening the door for us to leave. Giving Cameron and Lisa a hug, while giving Sean a handshake and Ethan a hug we were about to leave.

"Forgetting someone?" Grayson says while peeking through the tinted glass of the front door. To say he looked adorable would be an understatement. Everyone laughed as he emerged from his 'hiding place'. I felt as all eyes were on me as I hugged Grayson, him holding on for a bit long.

Grayson's POV
"I don't know what it is bro, there's just something about her." I was currently lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I was trying to have a heart to heart conversation but he was too busy messaging Mina, a girl he met at the mall, to care about what I was saying.

"You only just met her dude, but, I don't know what to tell you without sounding cheesy as hell. Just sleep on it." That's Ethan and his fear of being cheesy, although he almost always is.

I took his advice nonetheless and closed my eyes, soon boarding the plane to dreamland, every part of my mind thinking about her.

****************************************************************************
This chapter is pretty long but I just couldn't stop writing
But that pic got me feeling some type of way ;)
Until next time...
Lots of Love
-Your Author