Chapter 5

Lacys POV
The angelic sound of Niall Horans' This Town rang through my phone speakers as my eyes opened. Why do I have an alarm on a Saturday? I call it the beauty of rehab group talks.

I groggily made my way to the bathroom to shower. I feel that showering in the morning just wakes you up. Once I finish showering I walk over to the cupboard underneath the sink to rummage for my hairdryer.

Once I'm back in my room I begin blow drying my hair. I don't really like using heat products on my hair but with hair as long as I have if I left my it to air dry I would wait for hours. Finishing off my hair, I remove my towel from my body, putting on the outfit that I had picked out the night before. The outfit consisted of a grey crop top, a pair of flowing black shorts, one of my many flannels and finished off with a pair of all stars. I finished off the look with a string black choker and a long, velvet necklace.

I do a simple nude makeup look, applying mascara and eyeshadow and filling in my brows before using a vanilla Chapstick and walking downstairs for breakfast. As I walk down, I notice two heads of dark brown hair sitting at the counter eating a full plate of eggs and bacon.

"Morning sweetie!" My mom says to me as I walk into the room. The two heads turn at the sound of footsteps and I immediately notice them as Ethan and Grayson.

"Oh, morning mom. Morning Ethan, Grayson?" I say, more than slightly confused that our neighbors are eating breakfast in the middle of my kitchen.

The boys don't seem to fazed by my arrival and start guzzling down their breakfast once again. The way they ate, it seemed like they hadn't had a good meal in years.

I steadily walk over to my mom and whisper in her ear, "Why are they here?"

She answers back, without the slightest whisper in her voice "They are coming with us to St.Lawrence today because they don't have a lift. Please be nice."

I don't answer her and I take a seat next to Grayson. He finished eating his breakfast as I get my own.

"Alright Lacy, finish up your breakfast so that we can leave. You don't want to be late" she speaks, still whistling to the birds whistling back at her. I look down at my breakfast, only half a pork sausage left on the plate. I turn to Grayson and see him smirking at me.

"I'm not hungry anymore, thanks." I speak, to my mom but hoping Grayson gets the hint too.

"Mom! I'm back from Jess's!" My little sister April says, slamming the door shut. She was only 14 but she acted like she was bordering 20. "And who are these two beauty's?" She says, looking the twins up and down as she speaks.

Ethan speaks up first, saying,"Uum, I'm Ethan and that's my brother Grayson."

"Come on, we should get going." Mom says grabbing her keys and opening the front door. Grayson, Ethan and I get up from our places and meet my mom at the door, making our way towards the car. April, who seems quite distraught, yells out to my mom asking her where she was taking her 'beauty's'.

"They're going to St. Lawrence sweetie." My mom answers, trying to keep her cool even though I know that being late is suicide to her.

"I'll come with for the drive!" She says, skipping past me happily. I scoff, "Since when do you want to 'come with for the drive'?" She stops and looks over to me, "I'm getting another look at my beauty's." I scoff once again when she flicks her ponytail and skips over to Ethan, intertwining their hands. Ethan's gently removes his hand from hers and picks up his pace, walking over to Grayson who is happily chatting with my mom. 

"Alright, file in children." My mom tells us.

"There are one too few seats, mom." I speak, noticing the lack of available space in the vehicle.

****************************************************************************

The car ride is going to be a chapter in its own because Gracy is going to get  real

The car ride is going to be a chapter in its own because Gracy is going to get  real. 🙃
Comment and vote
Lots of Love
-Your Author