5

-Wednesday, October 6th-    

"Fuck this shit," I mumble slapping my alarm off. Getting out of bed, I trudge over to my closet, completely exhausted as I grab my outfit for the day. Lazily tossing it on, putting on some makeup and making my hair decent enough, I spray my self with perfume and walk out the door. Grabbing, his coffee like always I walk into the office I'm greeted by Perrie like always.

     "Hey, Kenna," she smiles, "you look tired," I nod my head as my eyes close a bit.

     "I feel tired," I pathetically laugh, "Well, I better get going Mr. Styles has quite the day planned," she lets out a small snicker as she wishes me a good luck. I open up the door and lazily mumble, "Morning Mr. Styles."

     "Morning Miss. Smith," he smirks, "tired I see?"

     "Very," I drink my coffee as I go through my work for the day to see nothing, "Mr. Styles, you didn't give me any work for the day," I raise and eyebrow as him as he laughs.

     "Of course I didn't give you work, you're coming with me today," I look at him surprised, "Also, well done on getting those schedules done."

     A blush rises to my cheeks at the sudden praise, "Oh, well we must be leaving," I look at the schedule for today, "your meeting with Mr. Horan is in an hour and it takes half an hour to get there. He nods his head and gets up from his seat, tossing on a coat.

    "It's a bit chill out aren't you going to put a coat on?" I shake my head no since I left mine at home, "I'm not the nicest, but I'm not rude enough to let you go outside with me without a coat on," I stay quiet as he grabs another one of his coats of the racks, handing it to me.

     "Thanks," I nod my head in appreciation and toss on the very large coat, "Let's go," he follows behind me as we head out to his car. A sleek black Audi R8 is parked in front and my jaw drops.

     "Close your mouth love, you'll catch flies," I close my mouth and roll my eyes and hop into the passengers side. He puts the car into drive and pulls out into the London traffic. At 20 minutes till ten he parks in front of the building and immediately gets out, "How's the timing?"

"Twenty till eleven," I shut the door behind me and follow Mr. Styles into the huge building. I follow him into the elevator and look up at the glowing red number going up one by one till I look at Mr. Styles and I'm captivated by handsome he is, but then the thoughts of how he's such an asshole, ruin it causing me to look down at the shiny black floor. A ding sounds as the door opens, causing me to look up and walk out with Harry.

He stops outside of a door as look at me intently, "Do not say a single word unless they are talking to you, understood?" I nod my head, "Sit there, be quiet, and look pretty," he smirks opening up the door leaving me a bit shocked as I continue to follow him into the large ass room full of powerful people in the fashion industry. I sit down right next to Harry and prepare myself not to fall asleep.

     A guy with blond hair walks into the room and smiles, "good morning everybody glad you could all make it," and with that the meeting begins. I actually managed to stay away and listen to what they were talking about, in my opinion it'd be better to have a more natural and doll-like look for the next show instead of a revealing "sexy" one, but I'm sort of just the assistant and can't say a word.

    Two hours later at one the meeting finally finishes, "Hey Nialler," Mr. Styles greets shaking hands with the blonde.

     "Hey Harry," he smiles and then glances at me, "who may this be?"

     "This is McKenna, my new assistant," he reaches out to shake my hand.

     "Nice to meet you," I firmly shake his hand as I try to make a good impression with a smile on my tired face.

     "So what did you two have any different ideas for the show?" He asks clasping his hands together.

     "No, we don't have an-," I cut him off.

     "Well, I actually have an idea of instead of another typical "sexy" show," I say with air quotes, "we could capture a doll-like look with a maybe creepy spin time to time since Halloween in coming up. Also, maybe to add that sexy factor at some lingerie or whatever it's called to be part of the show," His face lights up.

     "Yes! That is brilliant, I have to email everybody and hurry for some designs and get models," he gushed grabbing both of my hands, "and you shall be the main attraction strutting down the runway," my eyes grow wide.

     "I-I could never, Mr. Horan," he shakes his head at me.

      "You can and you must I'm surprised you aren't a model already," I look at him confused, but either way just go with it.

     "Well, I guess I will, but I don't have a clue how to do any of this."

     I glance at Mr. Styles to check his emotions, but like usual his face is like stone, "I shall talk to Harry about this later and get back to you," he hands me a business card, "send me a quick text."

     "Of course, Mr. Horan," I nod my head smiling.

     "Call me Niall," he smiles leading us to the door. "it was a pleasure to see you again Harry, and quite the pleasure to meet you McKenna, kissing the top of my hand he bids us a goodbye.

     Back in the elevator we go and sit in silence, well we were sat in silence till I spoke up, "Is it alright with you?"

     "I don't run your life," he spits for some reason, "I'll tell him you'll be around him for two weeks while you prepare for the show." an annoyed expression is shown on his face.

     "Okay, Mr. Styles." I say quietly putting my head down.