16

~Tuesday, December 21st~

My 23rd birthday passed by once again without celebration in November, but I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore due to personal reasons, but on a happier note, Adam gave me about two weeks off, so now I have time to go Christmas shopping. Walking into the mall I go into a cute looking store and immediately find a gift Madison would love, purchasing the unicorn onesie I walk out of the store and look around more.

"Oh Miss. McKenna!" Some guy with a camera pointed at me walks next to me as I keep looking forward, "What is your status with Harry Styles?"

"Friends, we are friends. Now may I continue shopping in peace?" I honestly just want to finish my shopping as quickly as possible and head home.

But ignoring my comment he pesters onward,l "So, any shoots or appearances soon?" I keep quiet and pick up my pace.

After spotting a dress Mads would like I turn off into the store hoping that he'll go away. Thankfully he does and I carry on my shopping as I come out of the store with three dresses.

About an hour or two later I leave the mall with plenty of bags in my hands, opening up the trunk I toss the bags in an head back home.

Carrying all the bags inside I head to my room and wrap them to near perfection

Carrying all the bags inside I head to my room and wrap them to near perfection. I finish wrapping everything and realize I didn't get Harry anything. Shit. What would he even want?

I dial his number and thankfully he picks up, "Hello?"

"Hey Harry, what kind of things do you like?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Reasons."

"I like Manchester United football, movies, clothes and shit, good enough?"

"Yup," I chirp, "Oh, and I was wondering if you'd like to come over on Christmas."

      "Sure, well I gotta go. Bye Kenna," I say a short goodbye back and the line goes dead.

      I search up Manchester soccer tickets and find two tickets for January 10th and even a at a nice spot for 410 pounds each I purchase them and print them out quickly with a smile on my face. I put them in a cute, wrapped box I top it with a bow and put and a tag on there with Harry's name on it.

     I walk to Madison's room and open up the door, "Hey Mads, want anything specific food-wise for Christmas?"

      "Get the shit for the Italian beef sandwiches."

     "Alright, I'll be back soon," I close her door and toss on my coat and head outside to my car. I make it to the store and grab a trolley, getting all of the things I'll need to make for breakfast and lunch. I make my way to the checkout and look at the magazines to see if there's anything interesting but all I see is pictures of mostly Harry and I, "Harry and Rising model together?" "Harry gets dresses for his girl" "Playboy ready to strike again?" I roll my eyes at the magazines and place my items on the conveyor belt.