14

~Tuesday, November 2~

     Getting out of bed I take a quick shower and run into my room with a towel wrapped around myself. I sort of want to look better than these hoes trying to be Harry's assistant, so I look through my closet till I find the perfect dress. After a few minutes of looking I pull out a pink and black dress, along with a pair of underwear and a bra, tossing it on I slip on a pair of black heels before walking into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I walk out of the bathroom with my hair curled at the ends, pink matte lips, and eyebrows and eyeliner on fleek, going into my room I grab a pink purse and just put any of the crap I may need in there. Pulling out my phone I see it's 9:10, so I decide to be their early as I slip on a long black coat over my dress, looking over to my dresser I see a plain choker, so I might as well just put it on.

      "Bye Mads!" I yell going out the garage door, getting into my car I head to Mr

      "Bye Mads!" I yell going out the garage door, getting into my car I head to Mr. Styles' building, but not forgetting to stop and get coffee before I go inside. Grabbing my two coffees like usual I see a couple men with cameras aimed at me, rolling my eyes I continue walking out of the store to see three more, thankfully their aren't anymore as I walk into the building.

     I say a small hi to Perrie as I walk towards his office, I come into the rom where I once was sitting before to see it filled with all girls who look like they're trying to get into his pants, "Who's that bitch?" I hear one mutter from beside me as I grab onto the handle.

      Turning towards her I look her dead in the eyes, "This bitch is a bitch who doesn't need to suck a dick to get a job," I give her a glare before I walk into his room, "Harr-Mr. Styles, I don't think they know it's freezing outside."

     Letting out a quick laugh he takes his coffee, "Okay, so I want you to actually sit behind this desk with me for the interviews, okay?"

         I nod my head, "Yeah, that'd be fine, let me just take my coat off," I walk over to my old desk and place my coat and purse down onto it, pulling the spinny chair with me I place it right next to Harry's, well Mr. Styles's.

         "I'm also going to need you to take some notes for me," he slides over a tablet with a stylus.

       "Sounds great," I say taking a sip of coffee.

     "Well, since people are here we'll just start early, may you get them please?" he asks running his hand through his gorgeous hair. Taking a list with me of the people I walk over to the door and open it, "Ashley Richards," I see a bright red head with very dramatic makeup and a tight, short skirt along with a deep v-neck shirt get up, "Mr. Styles will see you now," I say faking a smile. I close the door behind me as her strong perfume basically punches me in the face as she walks by. Walking back over to my chair I sit down, cross on let over the other, and grab the tablet.

      "Hello, Ashley," Mr. Styles greets, "So, what background do you have in being an assistant?"

     "Bosses like their dick sucked," she says smiling brightly. I mentally face palm as I write down the questions and answers.