7

-Monday, October 25th-

     The two busy weeks fly by. I've never walked or stood still for so long, since Niall wanted shots of the clothes worn by the models and we practiced what to do and how to walk down the runway over and over from 6 in the morning till 7 at night with only an hour lunch break in between at noon. Madison has even been just walking with us time to time and picked up on it pretty quick so she didn't just have to sit there for hours. Also, after I leave I run for an hour and do some other exercise shit and then eat, and even ended up losing about ten pounds.

Tonight is the night. I have not busted my ass working out and eating healthy to bomb this. We have about five hours till we start and currently I'm getting my hair curled by two people as they work on curling my light brown hair, I see Niall walk in and I flash him a smile, "How's everything going?"

"Great," he smiles back, "The show is going to be gre-" just then his phone rings he puts up his index finger before answering it and walking a bit away. When he puts his phone back into his pocket he walks over and pinches the bridge of his nose, "Hayden can't walk the show now literally, she fell and managed to break her ankle. What do I do now?" he runs his hand through his hair as he paces back and forth.

"Niall, you know how Madison has been practicing time and time with us right?" he nods his head, "Well, she could model for Hayden," His face brightens up.

"Oh my shit, you're brilliant," he runs over to Madison who's scrolling through her phone in the back of the room. I look back at them from the mirror as the two of them talk and eventually she nods her head as he rushes her somewhere, most likely to start getting her ready.

They finish up on my hair that goes down to my back and begin makeup, an hour later I'm finally ready to get dressed. Going into the changing room with the dress Niall handed me, I keep my lucky ring on as I undress into nothing. I put on the white bra and underwear for my second outfit, slipping my socks on too. Opening up the dress bag I see such a pretty pink dress, gently I slip it on. I add on the black choker and black heels that he also gave me in a bag, when I look in the bag one more time to see if I missed anything I see a teddy bear and a dummy. I grab them before heading out to Niall.

     He lets out a gasp when he turns around, "You look adorable and fuckable," he laughs while I blush, "this show is going to go perfect! I'll see you in a bit," he gives me a hug before walking out the door we walk out to the runway on

I walk over to Madison who's getting her makeup done and see she's on her phone, "Hey Mads," I say sitting down in the chair.

"Hey Kenna," she looks up and gasps just like Niall did, "Holy fuuuck, all them dicks are gonna be saying hello to you," I let out a laugh.

"That's gross, you lil nasty," I look around and see Mr. Styles standing by Niall, but the two of them are just on their phones, "I'll be back I'm gonna say hi to Mr. Styles," I walk over to them and with every step I take my heel clicks against the floor. The two of them look up Niall has a smirk on his face while Mr. Styles seems to still have a stone cold face, "Hey Mr. Styles," I smile.