15

~Wednesday, November 3rd~

"Good morning, Love," I hear Mr. Styles say, but bitch no I'm not having that I want sleep

      "Fuck off," I murmur cuddling him even more.

     "Time to get up," he peels me off from him and gets up from the bed and my eyes go wide and I immediately sit up, making grabby hands at him. He can't leave me, he can't, "Would've been easier if you would've just woken up."

     "-M Sorry, Berry. Still tired," I yawn as he supports me by slipping his hands under my thighs since I've wrapped both of my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. Dozing off a bit, Harry speaks all of the sudden scaring the absolute shit out of me as I jump.

     "You know you have to leave in an hour right?" He asks setting me down on the kitchen counter, making the two of us toast.

     "Yeah, yeah," I mutter rubbing my eye.

     After the two of us eat our small breakfast he once again carries me upstairs into my room, "I'll be downstairs."

      I quickly shake my head no, "No, just turn around, okay? Sorry, if I'm being clingy and shit, but it's what happens whenever I think about my mom. Madison can even say the same, I wouldn't let her leave without me for a week one time."

     "It's alright love, I'll stay here and turn around," Muttering a small thank you, he turns around as I slip on a pair of yoga pants and a tight ,light pink top that'll keep me warm, lastly I put on my slightly worn of Nike's and put my hair into a messy bun.

     "Done." I smile.

     "Sweet, let's go," I follow Mr. Styles out of my room as I grab all of my shit.

     Madison and Ashton are nowhere to be seen, so when we leave I lock the house as he gets in the car. I walk on over to one of his many expensive ass cars and I get in, buckling myself, as he drives to wherever Adam's is I turn to him, "Hey, I can call you Harry now, right?"

     He nods his head, letting out a chuckle in the process, "Of course, I'm pretty sure we're friends now."

       "Right, right," I say to myself, nodding my head.

     We arrive to some building and the two of us get out, "I'll pick you up for lunch and when you're done," I nod my head and walk into the building with Harry trailing behind me.

     "Harry! So nice to see you," A guy with black quiffed hair hugs Harry, "Nice to finally meet you McKenna," he says hugging me as well.

     "You too, I'm so excited," he lets go of me with a smile on his face.

     "Well, Harry, let us get to work," Adam says shooing him away.

     "Alright, I'll be back at lunch time. Good luck, McKenna," he waves before leaving.

     "Let's get to work," Putting my coat and all of my other crap onto the chair I follow him into a room.

After two long ass hours of practicing posture and doing a shit done of exercising to tone my body Harry comes into the gym area as I hold a plank.

"30 more seconds," Adam encourages.

"Oh my shit," I breath out, my ab area hurts so bad I'm shaking a bit.

"And done!" The timer goes off and I drop to the floor with a small thud, "Oh, hey Harry," he greets with a smile.

"Hey. McKenna ready to go?" Harry asks.