13

~Monday, November 1st~

"Fuck that shit man," I mumble waking up in somebody's bed. Grabbing my clothes off of the floor I toss them on and look over towards the bed to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. Thankfully I find my keys and phone on the nightstand, looking at the sleeping man on the bed I see a blonde head of hair, deciding not to be rude I walk over to him and thankfully for some reason find a pen on the other dresser, but either way I quickly write down my number. Somehow I don't disrupt the guy's deep sleep, walking downstairs I see it's a giant-ass mansion just like Harry's just a bit smaller.

Taking out my phone I call Madison and after a few rings she answers, "What do you want?" her groggy voice fills the phone.

"Well, I need you to pick me up I'm at some dudes house, I think his name is Luke or something," I hear her sigh.

"I guess," I hear a guy's voice and I'm assuming it's probably Ashton, "We'll be on our way," and with that, the call ends.

"Well shit," I mumble. I hope the guy doesn't come downstairs. Fucking hell, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, so doing what anybody else would do I run towards the couch and lay on it, hoping he doesn't find me or thinks I'm asleep.

"Hello?" an Australian accent calls out. Next thing I know my phone goes off, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my life.

I answer the phone, "Hello," I whisper.

"You're terrible at hiding," a voice says behind me, making me jump five feet in the air, well it felt like I did.

"I know," I groan.

"Trying to play a one night stand with me?" He asks walking around the couch to stand in front of me. I just shrug my shoulders, "Well, Friday night you and I are going on a little date."

"And who says I'll go?" I ask sassily looking up at his as I roll over onto my back.

"I do," a car horn sounds from outside, "Bye love," he presses a kiss to my cheek before walking up to his fancy as hell stairs. I walk out of his house to see a Lamborghini Veneno, damn. Walking over to the car I open the door and climb into the backseat, immediately deleting the blonde boy's number and blocking him.

"Damn, Mads," I comment, "I see your Sugar Daddy got you a car," I snicker as she pulls out of the driveway.

"Shut up, he got you a car too, so he would be your sugar daddy too, but he sure as hell better not be," she comments rolling her eyes, "Oh wait it'd be Harry."

I slap the back of her seat, whining, "Shut up he's not my Daddy."

"Bullshit," she sings out.

I flip her the bird from the rear view mirror and all she does is flip me right back off. I let out a huff and slouch in the expensive as shit seat, waiting for us to arrive home. Finally, we get back to our slightly run down, but comfortable home and get out of the car that costs way more than the house.

"Oh my god, what smells like it's burning?" I ask, walking into the kitchen to see Ashton with a fire extinguisher aimed at the stove top, "Jesus Christ Ashton, what were you trying to make?"

      "I was trying to cook this frozen waffle, and it just caught fire after a while," he explains with a very red and embarrassed face.

I slap my palm to my face, "I'll make breakfast before I leave okay?" Within a few minutes, I make two cheese omelets and hand them to Ashton and Madison who are cuddling on the couch, "Here you go, lovebirds."

     She rolls her eyes at me as I turn on my heel and head down the hall into my room, grabbing  all new clothes out of my closet I head to the bathroom and wash the stink off. Tossing on my outfit I walk out of the bathroom after also doing my makeup and hair, going into my room I grab my purse with all of my necessities and walk back down the hall and out the door after saying a quick goodbye to the cute probably soon to be couple.