Chapter 2: Damien?

Johney: Why does the chapter looks like your in a hurry?.

Author~Chan: I am... I want this book to take place on the cafe.

VIDEO REFERENCE: Great Teacher Zane, Maids and butlers

Zane's POV

"Home sweet home." I said. "Uhh... Take the sweet away Zane. THE NEIGHBORHOOD JUST GOT DEMOLISHED!" Dante said. "Oh right..." I said. After we know that the neighborhood have been demolished. We moved in to the new neighborhood called... Lovers Lane? What a name...

I'm going to live alone when I realized.. My life savings is on my house.... "Garroth.... Can I live with you guys? Temporarily?" I asked. "AW! I KNEW IT MY BABY BROTHER NEEDS MY HELP!" Garroth said. "No. I'm paying the part of my rent. So I expect to give me privacy on my room." I said. "Aughhh..." Laurance complained.

(Time skip by TML)

I was going home until Kawaii Chan went up to me. I didn't move because... THIS GIRL IS CRAZY! "Please Zane~KUN!" Kawaii Chan pleaded. I didn't listen to her. "FINE! IF Zane~Kun WON'T LISTEN" Kawaii Chan said. Kawaii Chan dragged me to Aphmau's house.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii Chan need to learn how to be serious! Can Aphmau~senpai get Zane~kun to help?" Kawaii Chan said. "THIS AIN'T FAIR!" I said. "hihihi." Kawaii Chan said.

Kawaii Chan, your cute but SCARY TOO. Um Wait... What am I saying! Kawaii Chan cute? Pfft nah... Is she?

"Kawaii Chan. Can you leave for a second. I need to talk to Zane." Aphmau said. "Zane look. I really owe you a lot. I make you to do things you don't even want. I feel bad about it." Aphmau stated. "But you are the perfect person to teach Kawaii Chan how to be serious, however you should help her if YOU want to." Aphmau said. "Okay... Hmmm..." I said. Well she is adorably cute when you think about it and she is doing it to get a job... Wait. Did I? Aughh.... I need to 

I went out.

"W-well?" She asked. Oh Irene.... I don't know if this is a good choice or not. "Soo... I've taken time to think about your request and fine.... I'll help you" I said. "THANK-" Kawaii Chan said. "ON ONE CONDITION! You need to take the advice or else I'm not going to continue the lessons..... Deal?" I offered. "DEAL!" Kawaii Chan said with a cheerful smile.

After the lesson, she easily snapped out on being serious. Aughhh that hard work for nothing.... You know I refer cute Kawaii Chan than serious one.

At the carnival I saw her talking to a boy. I don't want to bother them so I just went out, but then. "Z-ZANE KUN!~" I heard Kawaii Chan called for me. I went up to them. "Z-Zane kun... Kawaii Chan wanted to give this basket for you... I-It's a way to say thank you for putting an effort to teach me." Kawaii Chan said.

"T-thanks..." I said. "Grrr..." I heard the guy she was with said.

Some days later.

I ended up getting a job on Aphmau's cafe. Not only because GENE was there, also it's cute environment. "Umm Mister Zane?" I looked. Oh my Irene... She looks... so cute.... ER "Umm... Y-Y-YES Miss Chan!" I replied. "Kawaii Chan want to talk to Aphmau because my friend want to apply but Kawaii Chan don't know if she should ask Aphmau or she should let her friend ask Aphmau herself." KC said.

"You could bring his application to Aphmau herself. She's over there" I said. "Oh perfect! My friend is actually here!" Kawaii Chan said. "Huh?" I asked. "Uhh.. Hi there." The guy said. Wait isn't he the one Kawaii Chan's with on the carnival? "Mr Zane this is Mr. Damien." Kawaii Chan introduce.

Well... this is going to be interesting......

Author's Note

Johney: Scarlet~Chan are you just going to copy the video?

TML~Chan: No, next chapter. it's no longer. This is kind of like... 'prequel' Uhhh.. Did I say that right? Lemme search it up..... Yep! Prequel (Quick fact: I actually search if I use the right word.)