Book 1 Ending: Not so Happy ever after.

3rd Person POV

"Today is the day I asked Kawaii Chan..... on our first official date..... a picnic on the park this afternoon." Zane thought. Zane thinks that everything is totally perfect!

Time skipperino to Afternoon

Zane set everything up! They have the best view that they would ever see. 

Meanwhile back in work.....

Kawaii Chan's POV

I'm worried.... What happened to Zane~senpai... Did Michi~Chan did something to him? I keep worrying... "Hey Kawaii Chan... Is something wrong?" Aphmau asked. "Oh... nothing... Kawaii Chan is just worried about Zane~senpai and Damien~kun's warning..." I said.

"..... I can't say don't worry because... I don't know what could Michi do to Zane." Aphmau said. "I'll call him" I said. 

Ring.... Ring ring.... "Oh hey Kawaii Chan." Zane answered. "Where are you! You are making Kawaii Chan worried sick!"  I said. "I'm sorry! KC! Can you go to the park?" Zane replied on the phone. "Uhh... Sure." I said.

"Aphmau senpai, Zane~senpai wants me to meet him at the park." I said. "Oh then go meet him. It's okay. Cafe is about to close about 20 minutes." Aphmau said.

I went to the park I saw Zane in a picnic area. 

"Aww this is so sweet~" I said. "Kawaii Chan I want to-" Zane stopped because someone knocked him over. "ZANE~SENPAI!" I exclaimed. "MICHI CHAN?!" I exclaimed. "Bye bye." Michi Chan said knocking me out.

3rd Person POV. 

Michi dragged unconscious Zane and Kawaii chan on a van and drive them to her basement. 

Her basement is already setted up with the  occult ring.

Michi dragged Zane and Kawaii Chan on the middle of the occult ring and said. "Anonima, Anonimo. Bigyan Zane and Kawaii Chan a spell kung saan they never meet each other!" Michi casted a spell (Some of them are filipino words so yeah.)

The world reseted to where Zane and Kawaii Chan never met.

To be continued on book 2

(Planned name for book 2 is "When destiny comes")

Goal for this chapter: A whole 15 votes and 200 views