Chapter 17: Going on a date

Time skipperino to the next day 8:30 AM

Kawaii Chan's POV

"EEEEEEEKKK!!!!" Kawaii Chan exclaims and blushes. "WHA! WHAT HAPPENED? DOES SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED?" (Zane just waked up) Zane activated his overprotective-ness. "Z-Zane~senpai......." Kawaii Chan said. "What is it?" Zane asked. "Your mom wants Kawaii Chan to have a date with you and your mother tonight....." Kawaii Chan exclaimed said. 

"What's the fuss?" Zane asked. "It's your mom!" Kawaii Chan replied. "Don't worry Kawaii Chan. My mom is just like you.... but a little more serious." Zane said. 

'My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you.  My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you. My mom is just like you.' That phrased echoed on my head and I fainted.

Zane's POV

Kawaii Chan fainted and I caught her. What did I do? I lay her down to her bed. I was about to splash her water to wake up but ehh.... That would cause the bed to be wet. So I did is.....

I kiss her like the fairy tail "Sleeping Beauty" (I KNOW! IT'S TOO CLICHE! I don't know anything to type.) "W-What happened.....?" Kawaii Chan asked. "You fainted because of I don't know." I straight up answered.

"Eh.... You said that YOUR mother is like Kawaii Chan right?" Kawaii Chan said. "Calm Down Kawaii Chan. It's just my mom. She ain't going to eat you." I said. "What if she didn't like me....?" Kawaii Chan asked. "Is that what you are worried about? Kawaii Chan look at me and listen..... My mom don't dislike anyone. She is nice." I said.

"Then where did you get your attitude. Being cruel and anything" Kawaii Chan whispers. "HEY! I heard that!" I said. "Well how then? If Zane~kun's mother is nice.... Where did Zane~kun get his bad attitude from?" Kawaii Chan asked.

"Let's just say I'm pretty much alone to the rest of my life. I never let anyone became friends with me except for Aphmau Last year." I said. "Oh." Kawaii Chan replied. 

~~~Time Skiperino to 9:00 AM~~~

Aphmau let us out. "Soo..... You think I don't know what happened to you guys last night." Aphmau said. "W-what do you mean?*blushes*" I asked. "Oh you know.... This video." Aphmau showed me where I told Kawaii Chan that I love her. 

"H-HOW?!" Kawaii Chan asked. "Oh I don't know... There's video camera there. Scarlet post it on her twitter. And guess what? There's 1.2k likes and 92 retweet. (Quick Fact: This book got 1.2k reads and 92 votes so yeah xD)

"Well Kawaii Chan got to get going! Kawaii Chan have a date!" Kawaii Chan said. "OoooOoo~ Is it Zane?" Aph asked. "Close enough. But it's Zane~senpai and her mother" Kawaii Chan said. "Well... Good luck." Aph replied.

I went home and saw Garroth and Laurance. "You got a gurrrlfrieend Zane?" Laurance teased. "N-no...." I said blushing. "Your face said otherwise. And this video of you kissing Kawaii Chan." Garroth said. "At least I didn't kiss a boy! You've done it like 2 times." I said. "3 times*" Garroth corrected. "GARROTH! Those times were forced or accidents! I have a girlfriend." Laurance said

"Whatever, I don't care anyways." I said.