Chapter 19: History is repeating itself?

3rd Person POV

"ZuZu! I love this gurl! 100 percent okay to be your girlfriend!" Zianna said. "Phew..." Kawaii Chan said. "What did I tell you Kawaii Chan? My mother isn't that bad." Zane said. "Hmmm Miss Zianna... Can Kawaii Chan know about your love life?" Kawaii Chan asked.

"How my love life go? Hmm Sure." Zianna said. "Now that I think of it you never actually tell me nor my brothers about your love life." Zane said. "I haven't? Well now you will got to know Zuzu!!" Zianna said.

"During Highschool I don't actually talk to anyone. I was socially awkward around people, Until Sylvanna came up to me and helped me  get me out of my shell..." Zianna started. 

"So.... IF I remember correctly Sylvanna is Aphmau's mother right?" Zane asked. "Yep." Zianna answered. Zane feel a little bit uncomfortable since Aphmau is the one who got him out of his shell.

"Well anyways During that period of time my personality changed. I became bubbly person I used to ship people way back then...." Zianna continued. Kawaii Chan become a little become a little bit uncomfortable.... 

"Umm mom? What does shipping got to do with you and Garte?" Zane asked. "Oh nice question! Garte... is a jerk back then. I would NEVER EVER TALK TO HIM! but... in young adulthood.... I have a problem on concentrating on a task in hand. So Sylvanna forced Garte to helped me. So he did. and after that we start hanging out and after that we develop feelings towards each other." Zianna answered.

Kawaii Chan and Zane feel uncomfortable about that because of the fact that Zianna's love story is ALMOST THE SAME with theirs.

Zane's POV

I'm still in shock because of the fact that I don't really believe on "History is repeating itself."

"Miss Zianna~sama, the story you told us are similar to us." Kawaii Chan said. "*Fangirls* REALLY?" Zianna squealed. "My ears!" Kawaii Chan complained. "Your one to talk.... Your adorable fangirl is much louder than my mother" I said. "H-Hey!" Kawaii Chan said with a blush.

Zianna snap a picture of Zane and Kawaii Chan. "This is adorable!! I saved photos of you and Kawaii Chan on the social media Zuzu~" Zianna said.

Narrator

Meanwhile...

Damien's POV (Yeah It's my fault I forgot the Story line and forgot the 2 more boys =-=)

I stopped walking and saw  Aphmau's retweet. It's about Zane and Kawaii Chan. It's okay... Zane known Kawaii Chan longer than I do. I let out a sigh and heard something in the alleyway.

"I CAN JUST LET SOMEONE JUST HURT YOU FOR TELLING THE DAMN TRUTH TO THAT KAWIWI CHAN! THEY WILL PAY!!" Michi yelled. "Calm down sweetie. I said it's alright." Reese replied. "Alright? ALRIGHT? CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF? YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3-4 DAYS! AND YOU SAID YOU WERE ALRIGHT WITH THAT? NYA~" Michi exclaimed. 

I turn around and run as fast as I can.

I need to warn them..... and also keep myself safe.

Author's Note

Sorry for a boring chapter!! I need go to school! BYE!!!