Chapter 12: Laurcinda Party! (Part 1)

Author's Note

To those who ship Garrence *COUGH* Lilith and PF *COUGH* I didn't do this without an intended purpose... I need Lucinda with something and there's no other way to catch her a wake on the next episode that is.

Zane's POV

Today at work Kawaii Chan didn't work today. Damien come up to me... "Are we going to tell anyone?" Damien whispered. "We won't tell a single soul." I replied. "Okay...." Damien said. We continue working. "I'm Zane and here to take your order." I said. "YOU!" The girl with purple hair said. She looks oddly familiar.... I can't place my finger on it.

"Me?" I asked. "YES YOU! YOUR THE ONE WHO DID IT! AND THAT BOY!!!*points to Damien*" The girl started scandal in the cafe. "M-Michi!?" Aphmau exclaimed. Oh... It's Michi... "Nya!" Michi said. "Michi, I would kindly ask you to get out of the cafe now..." Aphmau said. "*cat hiss* It's not yet over Zane and.. HIM *points on Damien*" Michi said leaving the cafe.

"Zane, Damien... I need to talk to you.... What did you guys do?" Aphmau asked. "I don't even encounter that girl in my life but today." Damien said. "I didn't do anything with that woman." I said. "Oh... So that girl is just crazy." Aphmau said. "Yep." Me and Damien said. "Well Damien are you going to the party?" Aphmau asked. "Sorry but I can't...." Damien said. "Zane?" Aph asked. "I lived with Laurance... but I will NOT go down." I said

"Fair enough. So only Gene and Damien will not come." Aphmau said. "Wait... So Kawaii Chan will come?" Damien asked. "Yeah she will." Aph replied.

Well... Then I think she already moved on... I think.

Magical time skip to 7:00 PM

3rd Person POV

/// Laurance, Garroth, Zane's house \\\

"Kawaii Chan! Hey you made it!!" Lucinda said. (I was going to put Laurance BUTTTT that will trigger my past ship Lawaii~Chan T^T). "I told you guys Kawaii Chan would made it" Katelyn said. Kawaii Chan come up to Laurance. "Laurance~kun would you mind Kawaii Chan exploring your house by myself?" Kawaii Chan asked. "Sure, you may encounter Zane though upstairs though... He doesn't want to be in the party so yea...." Laurance said. "Sure." I replied.

Kawaii Chan started walking upstairs. Kawaii Chan didn't actually explored the house, she went to the balcony and closed the door. And start crying... (GUYS I KNOW THERE'S NO BALCONY ON LAURANCE AND GARROTH'S HOUSE BUT EH. THIS IS A FAN FIC!)

Zane's POV

I was watching MyLittle Ponies when I heard something from the window. Someone is in the Balcony..... It's Kawaii Chan... and she is crying. I turn off the Television and went to the balcony.  "Kawaii Chan?" I said. "O-Oh... Zane~Kun. What are you doing here?" Kawaii Chan asked. "I should ask you the same thing... What are you doing here alone and crying?" I asked.

"Ummm......" Kawaii Chan said. "I know what happened... Damien and I saw..." I said. "Y-YOU STALKED KAWAII CHAN?!" KAwaii Chan said. "Nope. Damien is having a family dinner with his family while I was there because I'm reserving seats for our family dinner." I said. "....." Kawaii Chan didn't respond. "Kawaii Chan.... do you still love him?" I asked. "Y-yes... At least I think so...." Kawaii Chan answered.

"Kawaii Chan... You need to move on... E.L.M.O" I said. "E.L.M.O?" Kawaii Chan asked. "Enough let's move on." I said. (Props to Giffany(Mask name of my friend) on the ELMO idea! xD) "Thanks Zane kun." Kawaii Chan said

Kawaii Chan pulled down my mask and kiss me........

3rd Person POV (I JUST NEED TO DESCRIBE HOW MY HEAD IMAGINE IT!)

Kawaii Chan pulled Zane's mask down and kiss him. Kawaii Chan passionately kisses Zane while Zane is shocked as ever..... After than both of them blushed. 

"Zane~senpai... I really liked you since back on Love Love Paradise... but back then I still love Reese~kun up until yesterday... He broke my heart and you? You cared and love me... even though you don't say it. you act it. You aren't a jerk as I think you would be." Kawaii Chan said. Zane didn't reply nor respond, He is blushing really hard.

"Let's come down to the party...." Zane said.

Author's Note

EEEEEEEEeEEEEEEeeeeee!! MY PLAN IS GOING UP!!!!!! YAS QUEEN! YASSS!!!!.

I didn't italicize the thoughts yet because I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. SO BYE!!!!