Chapter 1

Bora's POV

Today was my first day at my new school. Following Miss Park, I nervously walked down the hallway to my homeroom, 2-3 it said.

As I enter the classroom, several pairs of eyes observe me, except for one in particular. He rolled his hazel brown eyes at me in dismay.

I wasn't surprised as this was not the first time I had received this reaction. Moving schools multiple times has gotten me used to others disliking me.

"Annyeong, my name is Lee Bora. Nice to meet you guys." I introduced myself

"You can take your seat next to Taehyung" Miss Park pointed to the seat in the corner next to the kid I noticed earlier.

I took my seat when I heard a scoff, I turn to see him staring at me with an evil grin.

"So you're the newbie eh?" he questioned with a smirk.

I didn't reply and just ignored him cause my mum had told me to be cautious around the "bad" types. He rolled his eyes at me, taken aback at me for not replying. I kept my eyes focused on the board.

"Hi" a gentle voice calls from in front.

"Hey" I reply nervously as I stare at his features. Everything about him seemed perfect, from his eyes to his lips.

From the corner of my eye, I see Taehyung scoff, trying to hold back a laugh. I felt like punching him, I know it's only my first day but he was already starting to annoy me.

"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" he replied innocently with a huge grin.

I couldn't help but show a slight smile back at him.

He also adds "You can call me Kookie if u want"

A huge smile appears on his face, a much brighter one.

"I'm Lee Bora"

"I already know that" Jungkook chuckled. "You introduced yourself five minutes ago in front of the whole class. Aigoo, you cute pabo"

My face was turning red and Taehyung had lost it. He started laughing his head off, the whole class was staring at me, and Miss Park had stopped writing on the board to see what the commotion was about.

"How is someone this stupid" Taehyung cried out wiping tears from the laughter.

Jungkook gave a cold hard stare at Taehyung and he soon stopped laughing. By this time my cheeks were bright red with embarrassment.

What a monkey, that Taehyung

I thought with anger.

The rest of class was a breeze with a few...no, let's make that a lot of annoying moments with Taehyung but chatting with Jungkook made me feel like the class finished really early.

As I was leaving class, someone grabbed my wrist. Flustered, he quickly let go realising what he did.

Scratching his head he asked "Umm...do u want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"I'd love to" I replied and instantly felt my cheeks turning red.
------------------------------------------------------- A/N
Sooo... First Chapter of Jealous

And Something is happening between Jungkook and Bora ay?

Keep reading to find out :)