Chapter 9

They all went quiet except Jungkook who was muttering something to himself.

"She doesn't like him, she doesn't like him, she doesn't like him, he doesn't like her, he doesn't like her, she doesn't like him, she doesn't like him..." he repeats as he rocks back and forth like a baby.

I smiled, I knew he had a small crush on someone and my best guess is Eunha. She was nice, pretty and cute so why wouldn't Jungkook like her?

The movie was almost at the end and of course when the end of it did arrive, we were all still high. One thing I noticed during the movie is that Taehyung would occasionally glance at me and when I turned to him he quickly faced the front, Jungkook on the other hand was constantly moving his position of the way he sat.

"THAT WAS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVAAA!" Taehyung screams out of nowhere causing all of us to cover our ears.

"Shaddup Tae" Jimin said as he was creating a new pillow fort. Jungkook approached Jimin and as they had a conversation we all went about doing our own things.

Chul: How is everything at your new school? Do you have friends? Are they nice? Is your classes fun? Do u have someone to talk to in class?

I smile at my best friend's text, it had been ages since I've seen him and I missed him.

Bora: lmao it's fine and i have plenty of friends...don't worry

Chul: Good. Ttyl Bora

Just as I was about to text bye back, Jimin yelled out.

"LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" A grin appeared on his face as he winked at Jungkook who was looking at me but quickly faces the ground when i face him.

We all nod our heads in agreement and all form a circle. I'm in between Jimin and Namjoon who were constantly giving looks to Jungkook and casually pointing at me. I don't mind them..or I try to at least.

The first spin landed on Namjoon.

"Truth or dareeee" Seokjin asked

"Uhhh...dare?"

"Ok. We dare you to rap about Bora. Right guys?" Seokjin suggested and grinned at me.

"Yeaaaaaaa sureeee" They all said while giving each other weird grins and winks. Jungkook gave them all death glares especially at Namjoon. I sat there confused but I couldn't wait for the rap.

"umm..is it meant to be a freestyle or...?" Namjoon questioned a little uneasy.

"FREESTYLE" They all scream and smirk.

"ok ok! geez...umm..." He looks me in the eye then to the floor as he mumbled something under his breath.

"Wow I never knew that a rapper takes ages to come up with a freestyle rap..?" Jimin joked as he raised an eyebrow only to receive a look from Namjoon which shuts him up.

A rapper?

"Yo, Bora I know you know you look damn nice, in that pair of black jeans, white tee and spice. All the boys be over you especially Tae and Kook the choice is up to you, who will you choose?" Namjoon ended with his grin, showing his cute dimples.

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at Namjoon who was trying to move away from them. I felt my cheeks burn red and say thanks to Namjoon for saying such nice things about me.

"You're very welcome" Namjoon beamed. "But I don't think those two are" he smirked as he points to Taehyung and Jungkook while nudging me. Bothered of them gave death glares to Namjoon as the game continues.

Jimin spun the bottle which lands on Seokjin, who was still in his Elsa costume. Jimin was thinking about Seokjin's dare for a while and everyone was getting impatient.

"Hurry up already" Yoongi whines.

"I can't think of anything...Bora help me" Jimin suggests. I nod and whisper in his ear and immediately he smiling widely and gives me the thumbs up.

"Seokjin you must work out on the treadmill with your Elsa costume on" Jimin grins as the others nod.

We all went into the workout room, which was pretty surprising to anyone that he had one.

"Do you even use this hyung?" Jungkook asks as he slides his hand across the bench press.

"Eh I guess" Yoongi replied as Seokjin press the buttons on the treadmill.

He starts at a slow pace and eventually leads into a slow sprint. After five minutes of running the costume he was wearing showed no mercy of ripping at any second.

"OK STOP" We scream as we heard ripping noises. Seokjin got off sweating and quickly runs off to a room to change into new clothes.

We all head back to the living room and sit in where we were before.

"Hey Bora, are u close with Eunha?" Jimin asks a little shy.

"We're still getting to know each other but why..?" I ask with my eyebrows raised with a smirk.

"Oh..umm no reason" he says with his eyes squinted and his voice an octave higher. Of course being the great friend that I am to him I stay teasing him and the other boys join in aswell. Jimin's face turns red as he tries to hides it.

Seokjin enters the room and spins the bottle. Jungkook looks shook as the bottle lands on him.

"I KNOW!!" Jimin screams. "I KNOW FOR THE DARE!"

"He hasn't even chosen dare yet, u idiot" Yoongi says causing Jimin to settle down.

"Uhh...Dar-"

"YES I KNOW!!" Jungkook is cut off by over excited Jimin.

Jungkook sinks in his seat afraid of what Jimin might dare him to do while the rest of us listen to what Jimin has to say.

"Jungkookie..You...must...give...a...kiss...on...the...cheek...to..." Jimin pauses and gives me a mischievous glance.

"BORA"