Chapter 2

As we reached the table, I almost gagged in shock when I saw Taehyung. Instantly, anger and uneasiness rushed through me.

"I..I...umm...sorry Jungkook but umm...I think I'll sit over there" I pointed to a random table with girls that weren't even in my class.

"No, please eat with us" he begged "With me?".

"Haha fine" I replied

"Also don't call me Jungkook" he said in a serious tone

"What..I'm sor-"

"Call me Kookie" he gave a grin showing his cute dimple.

I took my seat next to Jungkook and I noticed Taehyung glaring at me with an agitated face. As I was eating (with the annoyance of Taehyung ) I see Jungkook staring at me.

"You have sauce under your lip." Jungkook pointed out.

"Here?"

"No"

"Here?"

"No. Let me do it for you."

He wiped the sauce off making me blush. I turn my head to face him but he quickly looked down at his food, embarrassed. Taehyung, on the other hand, was constantly staring at me which made me uncomfortable.

"So you're Lee Bora" Hoseok breaks the silence

"You're very pretty" he adds on

"I'm Hoseok" he gestures his hand out for mine

I feel my face turning hot and thank him.

"You've made her blush" Yoongi teases and starts making kissing noises

"That's Yoongi" Namjoon rolled his eyes

"Over there is Seokjin"

Seokjin waves without saying a word.

"I'm Jimin" a voice called out

"So you're the one for our Jungkookie hey?" he smirked

Everyone is laughing except Jungkook and Taehyung. Soon Taehyung gave a small chuckle which was odd since he laughed his head off at me during class but Jungkook, on the other hand, stayed silent.

"Yah you're a cute pabo" Hoseok beamed, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook more speechless.

"Hoseok and Bora" Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Seokjin teased

Again I felt my cheeks burn and I knew they were bright red with embarrassment. The others kept laughing now, including Taehyung. Jungkook stayed silent.

"Yah stop" Jungkook suddenly spoke, turning the whole table silent once again

"LITTLE JUNGKOOKIE IS JEALOUS!!" shouted Jimin. The whole cafeteria looked our way.

Jungkook's face was the colour of cotton candy and so was mine. Taehyung glared at both of us while the other five kept on laughing.

"Uhhh...I'm so sorry Bora" his face still pink.

"It's not ur fault Kookie, they're just having fun" I felt my cheeks cool down as I spoke

He seemed relieved and continued eating. So did the others. The boys were in a heated conflict on who was the manliest out of them, all except Taehyung. He continued staring at me which made me feel uncomfortable, I shuffled in my seat.

Jungkook noticed this and shot a look at Taehyung. He then turned to me.

"Are u bored? Am I boring? Is this table boring? Are my friends bor-"

"No" I giggled as he had just bombarded me with a bunch of questions.

"Your friends are fine and you're not boring at all"

He smiled, a little embarrassed with himself.

I turn to catch Taehyung staring at me again. Jungkook turns my head and stares into my eyes. Suddenly Taehyung left the table. The other boys didn't notice, only Jungkook and I did. We exchanged confused looks at each other but soon continued eating.

Jungkook didn't seem bothered with Taehyung's exit but for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Why was he staring at me?

Why did jungkook always give him mean glares?

Why did he leave in a hurry?

All these thoughts swirled around in my head

Jungkook noticed that I was as bothered.

"What's wrong?" he questioned

"Nothing"

"What's bothering you?"

"Nothing..umm so how long have you known your friends?" I asked trying to change the topic