Chapter 8

"Get up!"

I squint my eyes trying my best to hide under the covers from the light.

"It's midday, what are doing still in bed!" my mum shouts as she leaves my room.

I take my phone and scroll through my social media. I notice that I have 7 messages, one from each of the boys.

Kookie: Don't forget to come today pabo

V: Excited for tonight :)

ChimChim: Movieeeeesss XD

Hoseok: Gonna take some great selcas tonight

Namjoon: can't wait! 4:30 don't forget

Seokjin: Yah the others probably sent u a lot of texts about tonight lmao

Yoongi: don't get lost on the way pabo...don't bring anything except yourself

I couldn't help but laugh at these texts from the boys. They're so weird and caring.

I got up for the day as I went to have my breakfast...no lunch as it was 1pm. I went into my room to pick out what I'm gonna wear. Took me a while to figure out what to wear but it's perfect.

A simple white tee, denim black skinny jeans, a grey converse hoodie and grey low cut converse shoes. I put on a light pink lipgloss and a small amount of mascara while packing things into my black herschel backpack. I headed out of the door waving my parents goodbye and went on to my bike.

2:00pm My watch read, I had a good hour to get a gift for the boys. I reached the shops which was a 10 minute bike ride away from my house. I got off my bike leaving it against the front wall of a shop.

I knew that Seokjin liked taking pictures so I'll buy him a polaroid refills, and accessories for his polaroid camera...

For Jimin I'll get him a cute stuffed bear and a plain black tee...

For Hoseok oppa I'll buy him the limited edition of bearbrick because I know how much he loves them and also a grey baseball cap...

I know how much Yoongi likes swag so I'll get him a beanie and a bunch of accessories that have the word 'swag' on them...

For Namjoon I'll buy him a new phone case with Ryan on it, a Ryan plush and a red vintage hat...

For Jungkook I'll buy him a black beanie and a pair of black Timberland boots...

Ahhh Taehyung I'll buy him a monkey emoji pillow and a white tee that has cute writing on it...

I walk out of the shop, having spent all my savings on the gifts for the boys, but I was happy that I did. 3:10 my watch read. Oh no, I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now. I put some of the bags in the basket of my bike and tied the others on the handles. I typed in Yoongi's address into the GPS in my phone. I pedalled as fast as I could constantly taking sips of water from my black nike bottle.

I had been riding my bike for over an hour and I finally reached Yoongi's house. I could tell that the other boys were already there by the loud obnoxious noises that were coming from the house. 4:50 my watch read, I was 20 minutes late and had a whole spam texts from the boys.

I pushed my bike up to the doorstep of Yoongi's house and took the bags of gifts off my bike. I carefully laid my bike on the lawn and rang the doorbell.

"BORA IS HERE!!!" I hear screaming as I am greeted by seven screaming kids who looked like crazy monkeys.

"We were getting worried" Namjoon said as I walked in.