Chapter 16

Should I tell them or not..?
I open my mouth but I feel heavy. Everything goes black...

Taehyung's POV

I look at her waiting for an answer. It was definitely one of those crazy fangirls that beat Bora up. Those type of fans gives me the creeps... (a/n pls don't take any offence to this armys)

She opens her mouth but instead of words, she falls. Jungkook catches her and I shove Eunha over quite roughly to get to Bora's side. I touch her face and she doesn't react. Omg it's so soft how does her face always look so angelic. I shake my head away from my thoughts.

"We should take her to the hospital. Quick" Jungkook says as he lifts Bora up bridal style.

I nod my head. I look behind me to see Eunha on the phone talking to emergency services.

I stare at Bora's face which looked so peaceful but I was snapped out of it as soon as sirens were echoing throughout the school.

Teachers rushed into the bathroom followed by two paramedics. Jungkook, Jimin, Eunha, Yoongi and I are pushed out of the toilets. Miss Park followed us out.

"Which one of you called the ambulance?" Miss Park asks us.

"uhh it was me miss" Eunha responds making all four of us glare at her.

"Oh very good Eunha" Miss Park said before walking off.

Very good my ass... She got hurt because of you.

Eunha was about to walk away when Jimin grabbed her wrist. She turned her face back to us. Her cheeks were a deep red.

Does she perhaps like Jiminie..?

"Yah how could you not help Bora huh?!" He says with anger in his eyes.

Bora's red cheeks are gone but replaced with a frown.

"It's not like I actually hurt her.." She says with jealousy while rolling her eyes.

"...She deserved it though" She mutters but loud enough for all of us to hear.

"YAH" All four of us scream at her causing her to flinch.

Eunha's POV

All four of the boys screamed at me causing me to flinch. Honestly I don't even know why those words came out of my mouth, I never wanted to hurt Bora... but Jimin being protective about her just makes me jealous

Why do I love him so much..?

He lets go of my hand and I miss the warmth of his palm almost straight away. I looked up to his face and it's red...

Is he blushing? No... probably from being angry.. Don't get your hopes up Eunha...

"I-I'm sorry ah I'll be going now..." I bow slightly and walk off.

Taehyung's POV

Eunha started to walk away and I feel a bit guilty for making her walk off. I look at the other boys and see that Jimin is stressed.

Maybe he likes her too....?

"Uhhh I'm gonna go and see if she's ok, I'll see you guys in class" Jimin says as he runs down the direction that Eunha went.

Yep he probably does like her.

"Looks like he has a crush" Yoongi comments as he leans against a wall.

I turn my head and to my surprise Jungkook's gone.

"Where did he go?" I ask Yoongi as I look around for him.

"Eh but we better go back to class..."

I nod and we walk off.

Bora please be ok...
I can't lose you...
I need you...

(a/n Thanks for reading our book!! We've published a new book called Faded - pjm It's a Jimin fanfic. So check that out :)