Chapter 6

Jungkook moves toward Taehyung, I feel my heart racing.

"Get out of my seat" Jungkook commands Taehyung

"You took my seat yesterday" Taehyung argues back.

"So? it's my seat now"

"No it isn't, it was only for yesterday"

Jimin and Yoongi stare at Taehyung and Jungkook who were still bickering. I unfortunately, was caught in the middle of this and my eyes welled up.

Taehyung stood up shaking the desk. The whole class gawked at this scene. As soon as it looked like Jungkook was gonna throw a punch, miss called out.

"YOU TWO, OUT OF THE CLASS"

Jungkook grunts as he storms out of the class. Taehyung ruffles my hair in hope to cheer me up and then leaves class. I wiped my tears as the rest of the class continued on with their work.

Jimin walks up to me with a concerned look on his face. "Are you ok?"

I knew he was the only one I could tell the truth to

"No. Not at all" I frown and I instantly feel tears streaming down my cheek.

"Well, don't worry about those two. They'll come to their senses sooner or later."

"Yah" I replied rubbing my temples.

"Why are you worrying about them you pabo" Yoongi chuckled.

Class was too long without Taehyung annoying me or Jungkook having chats with me. I walked glumly back home, wishing that I had spoken to Jungkook today after the incident in class.

I fell on my bed and started casually started scrolling through my phone. This was a bad habit of mine as I would spend hours on my phone and that's what happened now. It's 8:04 and I finally decide to wash up and eat.

Golden Maknae: I'm sorry about today...

Bora: what? who are u?

Golden Maknae: Lmao haven't u figured out yet pabo?

Bora: no...

Bora: give me clues

Bora: pls

Golden Maknae: lmao ok i'll give u 3 clues

Bora: ok

Golden Maknae: first clue- who do you think would be apologising about today?
second clue- who's the maknae of a certain group?
third clue- who's charming and cute?

Bora: oh i think i know now...is it u kookie?

Golden Maknae: Lmao u took so long to guess pabo

Golden Maknae: so u think i'm cute and charming ayyy

Bora: yah you wish!

Bora: {contact name changed to Kookie}

Kookie: lol what r u doing rn?

Bora: nm u?

Kookie: same here

The conversation went on, and I didn't even realise that it was past midnight.

Kookie: U should go sleep now pabo

Bora: yah ur right, gn~

Kookie: good night :)

<Alarm Buzzes>

As I get ready for school I get a text from Jungkook.

Kookie: Yah u better be up now! You stayed up pretty late last night and i don't want u to miss school

Bora: I am up but u sound like my parents lol

Kookie: Stop teasing pabo

Bora: haha anyway cya at school

Kookie: cya ;)

A sense of happiness and excitement rushes through my body. Jungkook made me feel special and loved.

Wait, why am I feeling this?

I shouldn't...he's just a friend... nothing more right?

I push my thoughts away and went up to my bike.

It had been awhile since I had ridden my bike. I place my phone and a chevron notebook into the basket of the bike. I sat on my bike and felt the soft cushioning around the bikes handle.

Instantly memories start pouring into my mind as I ride down the streets to school. 7:20 My smart watch read as I reach the gate off the school.

Great I have plenty of time before class starts..what to do though?

I think as I leave my bike on the bike racks. I take my book and phone from the basket.

Why not explore the school? There's bound to be hidden places around this place...

I reach the main hallway and as I turn to take a look around, a right a hand is placed on my shoulders causing me to jump.

I turn to see...