Chapter 7

"Uhh hi" he says scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry if I startled you pabo"

"Ah Taehyung it's fine but why are you at school so early?"

Taehyung's POV

How do I respond...

Umm.. "I followed you to check that your safe"? [truth] no that's too weird and she might avoid me

Or to study extra...no doesn't seem like me

Or..

"Taehyung are you gonna answer me?" she questions slightly tilting her head.

"Uhh um for extra study..ye studying"

"Oh ok if you say so..."

"Why are you here?"

"I rode my bike to school and I got here earlier than what I expected so I was just about to wander around the school cause I only know the rooms that I have classes in"

She likes exploring... maybe I should show her..no.. I won't, I'll wait..

Bora's POV

"Found anywhere interesting yet?" he smirks.

"No.." I sigh

We both start walking together. This was one of the only times where I could stand Taehyung. He has such a childish and weird personality and it's completely different from the way he acts in class.

"Hey are you free tomorrow?" he stops walking and looks at me.

"Ye I am, why?"

"Oh good! Cuz we're having a movie night and I was wondering if you could come too. It's at Suga's place"

"Umm I don't know where Suga lives though.." I answer, feeling a bit down that I might not be able to come if it's too far.

"Ahh give me your phone"

"What..why?"

"Pabo to put his address in" he rolls his eyes as I hand him my phone.

"Done" smiling with his eye, handing my phone back to me. Suga lived an half an hour away from me so I reckoned I could come.

"You're coming right?"

"Yes, but there better not be a horror movie playing" I reply giving him a friendly punch in the arm.

He gave is cute box smile and said "Trust me there won't be since Jimin and Hoseok are scared of them anyway"

We both chuckle and end up in front of our class. As we walk in Taehyung we takes a seat next to me, almost immediately uneasiness took over me.

I really hope that Jungkook doesn't fight with Taehyung...

"You ok?"

"I'm fine" I respond, snapping out of my thoughts.

I check my watch, 7:55 it read. Most of the class was here...everyone except Jungkook.

"Hey Bora" Jimin calls as he turns his chair to face me and Taehyung. I couldn't help but smile at Jimin, his personality was so friendly but he had an ego at times.

"Has our lovely, charming, charismatic V here asked you to join us tomorrow?" Jimin winks at Taehyung. He immediately gives Jimin dirty looks, who is holding back his laughter, as his face was turning red.

"Yes I'll be coming" I let out a small giggle at Taehyung who immediately looks at me embarrassed.

<Bell rings for class>