Chapter 11

11:18 pm  my watch read, but I didn't care as I danced till the last note of their song. I was ready for another one of their songs. I stood there real close to the speakers to hear what song was next from the first beat.

The beat starts and I stand there confused. I listen to the song and look at each of the boys who were talking to each other through their eyes. I stood there listening to the song blankly. Ne pi ddam nunmul~

After the song ended I took a moment to take a glance at each and every one of them. Yoongi turns of his speakers and looks towards me.

"What do you think of that song?" He questions tilting his head to the side.

"It's..it's..." amazing, awesome, best song I've heard all day... "good" I respond.

"It's better than most Exo songs to be honest" I murmur under my breath, feeling like I've betrayed Exo.

"What's that?" Jimin asks with a huge smirk.

"Better than Exo eh? Yep that's what I heard alright" I give him a slap on the arm.

"Do u know who the song is by?" Taehyung asks moving closer to me.

"No"

"Oh.." He responds, looking offended.

"Who is it by?" They all immediately look at me then at each other in silence.

"Well...?" I question again a little more louder.

"I think it's time we told her" Namjoon responds.

"Tell me what?" I'm puzzled with the way the boys are acting.

"Well.." Namjoon starts off.

"The song was made and sang by a group.."

"Called BTS.."

"They are a group of seven boys.."

"Their names are.."

"Jin" I look at Seokjin waving at me.

"Suga"

"J-hope"

"Rapmon" I'm almost speechless as he continues.

"Jimin"

"V" I stood there dumbfounded.

"And finally Jungkook"

Silence fills the room, I look at each of them in the eye. The whole school knew..except me..they never told me..I need to mess with them first.. :)

"So you're telling me, your TRUSTWORTHY, LOYAL, BEST friend NOW that all of you are a famous boy band..?" They all nod with guilt in their eyes.

"So practically the whole school knew about this and I DIDN'T" I wanted to smile but I didn't want to stop messing with them.

"Well it's because when we all transferred here, everyone knew that we were famous-ish.." Jimin says looking at the ground.

"and since they knew..they treated us differently, not in a bad way, but still differently from how they treated the other students.." Seokjin continues.

"We wanted to know how someone would treat us if they didn't know that we were a boy group..." Taehyung finishes off.

"Wait..so basically you used me..?" I had the greatest urge to smile but I bite back my lip to stop it from appearing across my face.

They all went from guilty to shocked in a heartbeat and started apologising and saying that they weren't using me. I couldn't hold it back anymore as I start laughing. All of them looked at me like I there was something wrong with me.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the others which have equally as confused looks.

"You guys actually thought that I was mad at you for not telling me that you're a K-pop group? How low do u think I am?" I answer still laughing like a hyena.

"Pabo" Yoongi comments as he rolls his eyes. "We genuinely thought that we offended you...".

I continue laughing as the boys ease up.

"Shaddup..I-I-We thought that we hurt you" Jungkook says as he glares.

"Ok" I try to hold back a giggle.

They boys relax as they continue doing their own things. I go to my backpack to get my phone. BTS I search.. There it was, all seven of the boys looking like models. They had just won 'Album of the Year', with their album, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever .

I scroll through all their song list... I took out my pair of earphones and listen to all of the songs in their album.. The songs were amazing..no..jaw-dropping.. I also watch the music videos for Fire and holy, they looked mesmerising. From their dancing to singing to acting..it was all so perfect..

"What are you doing?" I jump to my surprise as I see Taehyung poking his head over to look at my screen.

"N-Nothing" I quickly say turning off my phone.

"Can I listen as well?" He beams with his box smile.

"Uhh.." Before I could answer he had already taken the left earpod out and put it in his ear.

He grinned at me. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"I see that you enjoy our songs.." Taehyung smirks. uh no ultimate destruction about to happen..

"Does Bora like us enough to stop fangirling over Exo orrrrrrr.." He looks at me expecting me to finish off the sentence.

"It's getting late.." Yoongi says as he yawns. "I've been waiting for my bed since all of you got here.." He puts on his gummy smile. 12:58 pm My watch read...

"Oh I really should get going..." I say as I take my earpods out of mine and Taehyung's ears and pack my backpack.

"Wait Bora it's too dangerous for you to cycle back home...stay over for the night..right Yoongi?" Taehyung says grabbing my hand.

I look at Yoongi who is already half asleep.

"No, I really shouldn't stay"

"It's fine..I'm sure Yoongi won't mind" Jimin says as he stretches his arms.

"Are u sure?"

"Ye" They all mumble.

"Also Tae you can let go of her hand now.." Namjoon grins as he moves the pillows to the side.

I hadn't realised that he was holding onto my arm and it looked like neither did he. As soon as Namjoon commented on that we both move our hands away from each other with slightly pink cheeks.