Chapter 12

"You can all sleep upstairs" Yoongi says as we all follow him.

"Wait, I have nothing comfortable to sleep in.." I say looking down at my clothes.

"I'll give you clothes to sleep in, but they're gonna be pretty big for you." Yoongi sleepily responds.

"It's fine. I just don't wanna sleep in jeans, that's all"

The boys walked into a room while I followed Yoongi. I waited outside his room door as he came back out with a black tee and grey sweatpants.

"Thanks" I reply heading off to the bathroom to change.

I look at my myself in the mirror wearing Yoongi's clothes. Wow, he really meant that they would be big..But his clothes were really comfortable. I put my clothes back into my backpack and send a text to my mum that I'm spending a night here.

I walk back upstairs, narrowly missing from tripping over Yoongi's pants that I'm wearing into the room that the boys were in. They were still up, well all of them except Yoongi who was sleeping soundly on his bed even though the lights were still on.

"Omg you look like a child" Namjoon laughed. I shot a glare at him.

"I see that you're taking your Ryan Bear I bought you to bed" I beam in pleasure that he likes my present that much.

"Where are each of us gonna sleep?" Hoseok asks as he stands up.

"I BAGS THE BED!!" Taehyung squeals as he plops himself next to Yoongi.

"Ehh I'll sleep on the floor" Jungkook said as he rested his head on one of the pillows already on the floor.

"Same" Namjoon says.

"Same" Jimin follows after him.

"I'm sleeping on the couch downstairs" Seokjin says leaving the room"

"Me too" Hoseok says as he follows Seokjin outside.

"There's a pullout couch over there" Jimin points to the dark red couch near the window.

"Oh ok, I'll sleep there then" I replied as I pull the couch out into the single bed size.

"Bora can you open the window?" Namjoon whispers as I was dozing off.

I nod my head and slightly open the window letting in crisp cool air. I shiver but pull a blanket over me. A few minutes later I heard footsteps. I peek to see Namjoon opening the window all the way up. I doze off again into a deep sleep.

I wake up in the morning to see that the boys were still asleep as I move uncomfortably on the couch. I got off the couch and carefully manoeuvre my way past the two boys on the floor.

Omg these pants are really baggy I think as I pull them up. I freeze in my steps as I notice a red stain on the sweatpants. Oh no this is not good. These weren't even my clothes.

I rush into the bathroom in hope to find sanitaries. I look in every drawer and cabinet there is but I couldn't find any. Oh no. Panic takes over me. I had to go and tell Yoongi.

As I walk into the room they're all in the same positions asleep. I didn't know how to get Yoongi to wake up or tell him either. I took my courage and as I was going to tap Yoongi on the shoulder, Taehyung wakes up and look at me in confusion.

"Are you ok?" He questions half asleep. Should I tell him?

"Umm I need to tell Yoongi oppa.."

"Don't! I mean don't wake him up, he'll get mad trust me you don't want to see that. Tell me instead"