Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When I got home, I grabbed an apple and laid down on my bed.

"You make my heart leap."

"Does he like me? Do I like him?" I thought as I pulled the covers over my head. "Yes he does," I heard a voice say.

I jerked up. "W-who's there?!" I looked around my room. "You're best dream," a British voice rang through my room. "Max? What are you doing here?!" I looked over to the black haired boy.

"Checking on you." I looked down at my tank top and shorts and blushed. "You could've just called," I mumbled. "I wanted to see you!" "How did you even get in?" Max pointed to the window.

"You're like Edward!" Max chuckled. "You could say that." I smiled and yawned. "I'm really tired." "Then sleep!"

I snapped my head to his. "I was until you woke me up!" Max's face turned guilty. "Sorry. Here."

Max handed me a wrapped box. "You never got to open it." I smiled and tore open the paper to reveal a small necklace and a letter.

"The necklace's from Alicia. The letter's from me."

I opened the letter. "Read it out loud." "Ever since the day I met you, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. My mind can't focus when you're around me. I feel like I'm on fire when you even smile at me."

I felt my cheeks burn up as I re-read the letter. "I-is this true?" I saw a slight blush on Max's face as he nodded.

"Good cause I like you too." I yawned. "You really need to get to sleep Lina. We have to work tomorrow." Max hopped over to the window. "Oh and pack your bags."

Max jumped down and before I could even get to the window, he was gone. "Yep, I'm totally in love."

-------------

I felt a slight shaking when I woke up. "What?!" I yelled. "Get up!" Ali shook me harder.

"I don't wanna!" I could hear Ali laugh. "Don't make me get Mr.Thompson up here." I jerked up immediately. "What about Max?" Ali pointed downstairs.

"He lives right under you." I got up and rushed to my closet. "I need to pack!" I threw a couple tank tops,shirts, and jeans and zipped it up.

"Why are you packing?" I sighed. "I've gotta go on a business trip with Ma-Mr.Thompson."

I put on a light blue blouse with black dress pants. "Ali, do you think he'll like this?" Ali smiled.

"Why do you care?" I blushed. "N-no reason." We both walked downstairs to work when I got a searing pain in my stomach.

"Fight it off!" I chanted in my head and walked into the building towards my office.

2 updates in 1 day! Woot Woot! You guys I acutally have a good amounts of reads! For me. Love you all! -loverofhearts