~Epilogue~

10 years later

"Daddy!! Mommy!" MJ called from his room. "Yes sweetheart?" I called as I walked up to his room.

"Skylar won't give me back my truck!" he whined, pointing towards his sister.

"Nu uh! I did not!" she rejected.

I sighed and crouched down to my daughter's height.

"Skylar, did you take your brother's toy?" I asked sweetly. "No! I promise momma!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Do I need to get your father is here?"

Skylar shook her head quickly. "Here," she mumbled, handing MJ his toy back.

"Thank you!" MJ ran off towards his game room quickly.

"Hey Skyalr, do you wanna go to the movies with me?" I asked.

"Yay!" Skylar hugged my legs as she smiled. "Now go get ready."

Skylar ran off to her room. I smiled and walked off towards my room.

"Max!" Max came out in his jeans. No shirt.

"Put your shirt on! We're having guests tonight!"

He smiled and hugged me around my waist. "Don't worry love. I'm just heading toward the shower."

I smiled back. "I love you. Ya know that?" I asked as I poked his nose playfully.

"I know. And I do too," he whispered as he poked my nose also.

"Let's go." I grabbed his hand and walked down the stairs.

I'm Not Afraid

I hoped you guys liked the story. This has been an amazing journey. I am thinking of doing a sequel and one on Skylar. Please tell me if I should. Please enjoy my other stories. Thanks for the ride. -loverofhearts